Hi everyone!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi everyone!

Postby Kylina on May 25th, 2014, 11:10 pm

Hi! I'm new here at Mizahar. Call me Kylina, or even Ky, if you want to. I started RPing a few months ago in the lounge section on a site about animals and fell in love with roleplaying. I know, pretty random start. But it was a very good base for animal-based RPs, let me tell you. Sadly, RPs got banned there because of the difficulty of moderation, and I was left with a need to roleplay. You just can't beat it. The plot twists, the interactions, the fuel that always keeps the story moving. So off I went to the realm of Google to find a good roleplay site. And I found Mizahar. I became interested, and after running into many dead ends upon researching other sites, I joined. After stalking the site for a few more months, of course. Best roleplaying decision I've made in a long time. I prefer fantasy RP (funny, just what is popular on Mizahar!) out of all the other genres, but I'm flexible. I like writing about stuff that has a real plot and can go somewhere and make my character grow in some way. I don't write horror. At all. And I'm not too into romance. Yeah, a little bit here and there is ok, but I honestly don't like how overboard some people I've met go with it. I also don't like boring threads that just sit there and rust after a day because it's a boring plot that nobody wants to read or write about. So far, my favorite thing about Mizhar is about how realistic it is. Fantasy races and lands aside, it feels like I could just step right into Mizahar and live there. So, yeah, that's about it for my long introduction. But one last thing. I've seen some users that have these boxes with a cool design and the character's name and maybe a picture surrounding their posts. How do they do it? I've always thought it looked really neat.

Ciao,
Kylina :thumbsup:
-Kylina

Awesome avatar by Taima
Kylina
Just going where the wind blows me.

Words: 7964
Joined roleplay: May 25th, 2014, 5:13 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi everyone!

Postby Radiant on May 26th, 2014, 12:21 am

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras.

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have a good time here, I have provided some links below which will be very helpful in getting started in our wonderful world. :)

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! :D Don't worry, we don't bite.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hi everyone!

Postby Gilva Snowsong on May 26th, 2014, 1:21 am

Here ya go Kylina~

You gotta do some reading and scrolling to find out exactly what you want though.
Vani | Common
Gilva Snowsong
Player

Words: 53665
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2014, 11:58 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Plotnotes