Bat's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Bat's Plotnotes

Postby Bat on June 5th, 2014, 4:54 pm

PSA on assassins

This was a very interesting read for me, as I've also suffered those players that have characters that are "Unrivaled artists of death" even though their skills would beg to differ. It's this article that actually got me to create this character; I want to see if I can make an assassin that can back up the hype, do it realistically and then execute a career.

As it stands, Gillar put forth the very least amount of skills one should have:

A Weapon Skill or Poison (L3 in one, L2 in the other)
Stealth, Impersonation, Subterfuge or Seduction (L2 in all or at least 3 out of 4)
Blind Fighting, Escape Artist, Forgery, Cryptography, Intelligence, Unarmed Combat (L1 in all)

As this translates, my target skills will be this, in order of importance:

L3 unarmed combat
L3 scimitar (this might be subject to change)
L2 poison
L2 morphing
L2 stealth
L2 seduction
L2 subterfuge
L2 blind fighting
L2 intelligence
L1 escape artist
L1 forgery
L1 cryptography
Bat
Player

Words: 18773
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2014, 5:59 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Bat's Plotnotes

Postby Bat on June 8th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Social Skills that might help Bat along the way. Note that there may be some overlap with the first list.

In order of priority:
acting
seduction
tactics
persuasion
singing
interrogation
intelligence
organization
Bat
Player

Words: 18773