Hi! I'm new!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi! I'm new!

Postby Alys_Roki on June 19th, 2014, 3:19 am

My name is Taylor and my character is Alys Riversong and her horse Roki.

Alys is a Drykas although she is lone. Not being taught a lot of skills since she was orphaned at age 11 by her father for being a female, Alys has been able to teach herself a lot more than she normally thought. She learned archery and how to throw a dirk on her own. Roki stumbled upon her one night when Alys was gathering food. Only a skittish colt, Roki soon became Alys's heart and soul. Roki has been Alys's rock. Never leaving her side when she got hurt, comforting her when upset. Now being seventeen, Alys has become a hard-shelled woman that is ready to become part of a clan and earn her windmarks. Roki, now being seven years old, has earned his scars and has become a fierce protector of Alys. Only, who would take them?

That is my intro for my first thread! Hope you like my rping and can't wait to start!
Alys_Roki
Alys

Words: 1318
Joined roleplay: June 19th, 2014, 2:39 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Hi! I'm new!

Postby Voodoo on June 19th, 2014, 3:39 am

Welcome to Mizahar! I am Voodoo, AS of Taloba. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in chat. I have provided some useful links that will help you get started.

Useful Links:
-Character Sheet Templates
-Starting Guide
-Starting Package
-Skill List
-Skill Guide

Should you have any questions, feel free to go to the Questions and Answers forum and post there! Don't worry, we don't bite...much.
Voodoo
I'm known for ma graveside manner...

Words: 73986
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Power Fork (1)