PM to join Dallen's drunken day out.

Dallen gets drunk, and has an unexpected meeting. Hilarity ensues.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Dallen's drunken day out.

Postby Dallen on June 15th, 2014, 8:36 pm

Dallen McHenderson

"I don't drink, it messes with my senses." Dallen nodded, head slightly lolling about. Sighing, the thief took his arm off from around her shoulders. "I don't mean to just leave when you really want to talk about, whatever it is that you want to talk about. I just don't feel comfortable talking about it, at all." Dallen, understanding, held his index up, pointing towards the sky, as if to make a point. Frowning, he retracted his finger, and then extended it as he brightened, an idea forming inside his head. "I bet if you let yourself go, you wouldn't worry about having that mess with your senses! Drinking makes nothing matter!" Dallen, smiling, proffered the bottle to the thief.

Still holding out the bottle, Dallen's sluggish mind fought to put two and two together. Wait... Says it messes with her 'senses'... only one kind of person who worries about their senses rather than their judgement... Confusedly, Dallen pointed at her with his freehand, saying, "Yer... yer a kelvic, aren'tcha?"

Other's Words My Words NPC's Words

NOTICE: THIS CHARACTER IS BEING PLACED UNDER HIATUS. ALL CURRENT THREADS SHALL BE FINISHED, BUT THIS CHARACTER WILL BE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE OTHERWISE.
Dallen
Art is Everything

Words: 29774
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Black Onyx on June 17th, 2014, 12:19 pm

X
X
"I bet if you let yourself go, you wouldn't worry about having that mess with your senses! Drinking makes nothing matter!" Black blinked, let herself go? Go where exactly? That'd be right, she was stuck with a drunken pair in the middle of the night talking about drinking when she could be out making a profit somewhere else.

From what she had seen from the bars, drinking caused more problems rather than solve them. People forgot who they were, or they began to slander their words and make no sense. She had even seen a man fall head first into the walkway and just fall asleep, just like that. It amazed her how much trouble drinking could actually cause someone.

The next words that flowed from his mouth made her quiet for a brief moment. "Yer... yer a kelvic, aren'tcha?" Petch it, he was drunk and he had somehow manage to pick up from somewhere that she was kelvic. Had it been something that she had said? Because if it was, from now on she was going to be a lot more careful with her words from now.

Black lifted her hands up as if in surrender and she began to back away from the two, towards the entrance of the university. "Lets not go throwing around the word kelvic for no good reason." She said, making sure to keep her words somewhat slow so then he could keep up with them.

Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Black Onyx
Sometimes, our scars define us

Words: 175802
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Dallen on June 30th, 2014, 11:28 pm

Dallen McHenderson

"Lets not go throwing around the word kelvic for no good reason." Dallen cocked his head to the side, confused. Did this lady not like her race? Or maybe she thought that Dallen would hate her for being a kelvic? He didn't know quite how to react, but he tried to say a few words to explain.

"Listen, I didn't catch your name, but, Ah'm not judgin' ye for who ya are, miss. A'sides, why are you trying to hide it? I mean, your folk ain't that common, but they're not hated... I really don't think that someone should hate another person based on their race..." Dallen stumbled a bit, moving forward a few inches towards Black. "Be proud of who you are, no matter who that is." Gazing into her face, Dallen lifted the wine bottle and took a swig. "But I do think you still need to find out who that is."

Other's Words My Words NPC's Words

NOTICE: THIS CHARACTER IS BEING PLACED UNDER HIATUS. ALL CURRENT THREADS SHALL BE FINISHED, BUT THIS CHARACTER WILL BE SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE OTHERWISE.
Dallen
Art is Everything

Words: 29774
Joined roleplay: January 17th, 2014, 1:14 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Black Onyx on July 2nd, 2014, 11:15 am

My kind may not be hated by you, but there are others that they are hated by, she couldn't help but think to herself as she listened to the blonde man before her. He seemed a little philosophical to her. He had to talk about all of the touchy topics that Black really didn't want to visit, on a night where she could be making a small profit from the un-knowing and drunk men and women of the city. As he stumbled forwards, towards her, she watched as he drank some more liquid from the bottle and she really wanted to snatch it out of his hands and toss it across the lawn. He was already drunk for petch sake, how much more drunk did he want to be? Did he want to end up blind drunk and spewing in the gutter?

Finally she pulled the coat from her shoulders and handed it back to the male before her as she pressed her lips together. "Look, while I'm sure that you want to talk about this... What ever this is, at length. However, I don't want to talk about it at all. You're a stranger to me and I don't trust you, no matter if you are only acting with good intentions. In my experience, good intentions, get you killed." With that, she turned away from the male brushing a hand over her left forearm as if to disperse some kind of dirt from there. She didn't exactly know who she was or what she was doing. Half of the time, she felt like she was drifting with no real purpose except to just survive. The other half was spent alone, watching the sun set upon another day.

Loneliness was her enemy, it was a constant drag upon her and every time she wanted to get to know someone, she starts to think about what had happened to her parents. They had to of trusted the wrong person to have been killed and so, she pulls away and distance herself from people. Preferring the cover of shadows, rather than the bright light, sharing it with the company of people. Black had an after thought and she threw a comment over her shoulder as she started walking away. "By the way, you should stop drinking before you end up face down in a gutter, naked and with no memory of the night before."

Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Black Onyx
Sometimes, our scars define us

Words: 175802
Joined roleplay: April 29th, 2014, 11:49 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Perplexity on October 18th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Dallen :
Dallen, your ledger is in the red. Until this is changed I am withholding your grade as that would result in either your character being enslaved, starved, or so sick they are bed-ridden.

Black :
Skills:
  • Stealth | +1 EXP
    Meditation | +1 EXP
    Larceny | +1 EXP
    Sleight of Hand | +1 EXP
    Socialization | +3 EXP
Loot:
  • I would award you a few coppers or silvers but Dallen possesses none to award. Looks like you nabbed an empty coin pounch!
Lores:
  • Humans: Greedy, Privileged, Shykeheads
    Dallen: Drunken Fool
    Dallen: Wants To Be A Wave Guard
    Alcohol: A Waste of Time

Comments :
Contact me if you have questions or concerns. I'm always happy to communicate!
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous