[Dionatos Scrapbook] As The Smoke Curls

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Dionatos on July 11th, 2014, 8:18 am

Hello and thanks for taking the time to take a peek into my scrapbook. Y'all may call me Dion not to be confused with Dijon even though that is amusing in some way. Besides this being entirely informal I do want to preface that some of the things in this thread are more or less meant for folks over 18 years. That isn't to say that this is going to be full of NSFW material but I do enjoy to talk about tobacco. Whenever I write there is a specific ritual that I do. I light a pipe or a cigar and pour a measure of spirit and relax.

Tonight I sat down in my garage and lit up a Cult Fuerte cigar. I enjoyed this with a cuppa, that is what I call coffee, with a bit of Cool Swan Irish Cream and decided to do a quick warm up before I continued to work on a thread. With a delightful tasting cigar with flavors of earth (leather), black pepper, nuts, and coco I knew I was in for an enjoyable night of writing. It is worth noting that I do not condone smoking especially underaged. It was a good smoke through and through changing notes of coffee to leather and even a sweet vanilla with pepper. At one point the sweet scent mixed with the other flavors and I got the distinct dejavu of cake batter. It was strange but it was pleasant none the less. All in all it was a great night!

I'll leave on a musical note, lets listen to some Bass Saxaphone.

Dionatos
Player

Words: 24914
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2014, 1:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Dionatos on July 15th, 2014, 12:53 am

Hmm, what can I say today. I'm quite inebriated again. Though the night is still young and I'm surfing this buzz till I'm able to start writing once more. My question is for those young and old have you every attempted to write while innebriated or while using something that is mind altering? We're all authors here right? What is your vice?

Oh Forgot to link a video of some music. How about some Adam Hurst?

Dionatos
Player

Words: 24914
Joined roleplay: May 4th, 2014, 1:36 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet