Hi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi

Postby Audric Undal on July 22nd, 2014, 9:59 pm

I am new to this forum and am introducing myself. I have been looking for a roleplay home for some time now and still have not found one that suits me well. Stumbling on this world, I am currently reading through much of the lore. I hope to get more information from it. I am still developing my character so the name may change.

How is everyone today?
Audric Undal
Player

Words: 5778
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2014, 9:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 22nd, 2014, 10:54 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mizahar! It's a great site once you get your head around all the lore and, once you do, it does make for a very rich experience.

Anyway, good luck with the creation of a character!
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Hi

Postby Audric Undal on July 23rd, 2014, 12:45 am

Thanks! The lore is somewhat confusing but I am gobbling it up quickly. I have a character already in mind and am just looking for a good character avatar.
Audric Undal
Player

Words: 5778
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2014, 9:56 pm
Character sheet