Elauni's Little Black Scrapbook

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Elauni on July 28th, 2014, 3:12 am

Her Little Black Book...

Hello, everyone. I haven't gotten much started for my character as of yet, but I really like this site, and while I am studying the lore and preparing I thought I might keep myself entertained with a scrapbook to let you guys get to know a little more about me.

This is all for now. Stay posted! :)

~Elauni
Last edited by Elauni on August 18th, 2014, 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Elauni
A Show Is In Order

Words: 14880
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2014, 2:06 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Elauni on July 30th, 2014, 7:21 am

This here will be my official second post as a new Mizahar Pen Monkey. I do love this site, and this feel grows more and more as the days pass. I am hoping I will get Elauni up and running by the start of the Fall, with plenty of Flash Back threads to fill in the blanks.

Like I told you in an earlier post, I would be sharing a bit of information about myself in my scrapbook, so that is exactly what I aim to do in today's post.

Name: Destany
Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Blue Eyed
Height: 5'1"
Nationality: Caucasian, Irish/Czech/Romanian Descent
Children: None
Pets: Marine (2 Year Old Heeler Mix/Pure Black), Frost (2 Year Old Pure White Kitty with Blue Eyes), and Alou (6 Month Old Puppy/Newly Three Legged)
Likes: I enjoy well plot out stories, Hot Funyuns, Dr. Pepper, all things sushi, good romance books with fantasy settings, medieval books, animals, chiseled muscle tone, anything to do with Spartans, individuality and free choice.
Dislikes: People who overpower their characters, people who focus too hard graphic romance, illiteracy, unnecessarily rude people.

That's a little bit about me for now. I am still learning about BBcodes, and once I have it down, I will come back and pretty up my page.
Elauni
A Show Is In Order

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Elauni on August 18th, 2014, 7:27 am

Say Anything

Hello! I was looking at my posts, and realized I hadn't updated my scrapbook in a good minute, and thought I might share a bit of my music interests with you all. Here is one of my favorite bands, Say Anything singing Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat.

Elauni
A Show Is In Order

Character sheet
Scrapbook