Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Loghan Slater on July 29th, 2014, 8:50 pm

Hi all.

Uh, I googled "top ten roleplay sites" and this was the first one to pop up so here I am. :lol:

Well, this site seems fantastic at a glance. The lore is far more expansive than any site I have been on before, there is clearly an infinite number possibilities here though I think I may have been a bit rash in signing up straight away, it's going to take me a while I think to get a grasp on all the lore :D

In a RP... I love violence, I love grittiness and I love hopelessness >:) Part of the reason I picked this site was because it is post-apocalyptic, I know it's been a few hundred years but I'm still hoping to find that people are eager to screw each over just to see the next year. So if anyone could point me in the direction of the biggest hell hole I would be grateful. :)

Bit about me, I'm 18 from the UK. Summer holidays are on so I have a bit of time on my hands between work and getting in trouble to write. I've been on a couple of sites, and RPed within games before but this is a very different setup to what I have experienced before. The username is the first thing that popped into my head, probably will be changed.

That's all that comes to mind, hope I enjoy my time here and thanks for reading! :)
Hey, I gave it a shot but I don't think Mizahar is for me. Sorry for everyone I'm leaving hanging but I'm just not enjoying it like I do on other sites. Happy writing all.
Loghan Slater
Player

Words: 9627
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2014, 8:35 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Jubilation on July 29th, 2014, 9:15 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!! YUSH!!! I GOT TO YOU FIRST! I mean.. uh... *clears throat* Welcome to Mizahar! It's a great RPing site with tons of fun! Oh, and promise me you'll go to Syliras? Please? 'Cause we ALL know that's the best place :) Ever need help, Just PM me or ask the.... um.... helper people? I'm sorry, I just had a brain fate. AH! The administrators! Yea, you can ask them. I hope we can be friends and stuff! Kay, bai!

And Gomen Nasai. I don't know of any people here like you described. Everyone here is pretty nice. :)
If I want anything from this cruel world we live in, It is to see the beauty in even the ugliest things. And until that day comes. I will not die. I refuse to die. And you can count on that.
Jubilation
Death shall not take thee!

Words: 8916
Joined roleplay: July 23rd, 2014, 7:58 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hi!

Postby Nyra on July 29th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Sunberth is the biggest hell hole. Have fun. Syrilas is pretty safe tbh, most places are :L...

So yeah.
Nyra
Player

Words: 14747
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2014, 12:23 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Loghan Slater on July 30th, 2014, 9:42 am

Heh, well that's a shame to hear I suppose but at least there is one hellhole in Mizahar to be enjoyed. :D

Sorry Jubilation but I think Sunberth it is for me then, just checked out the lore and it sounds right up my alley.

Thank you both for the welcome. :)
Hey, I gave it a shot but I don't think Mizahar is for me. Sorry for everyone I'm leaving hanging but I'm just not enjoying it like I do on other sites. Happy writing all.
Loghan Slater
Player

Words: 9627
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2014, 8:35 pm
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Azrayel Kolasi on July 30th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Greetings and salutations!

Now, I can't attest to the safety of Sylrias, but you could probably manage to stir some trouble up in Zeltiva's East Quarter. That being said, I would just recommend going where you want to and making it your own personal hellhole. Within the rules of the website of course.
Credit for the CS Template goes to Fallon, at Fallon's Coffee Codes.
Azrayel Kolasi
Go on; dare me.

Words: 71478
Joined roleplay: July 9th, 2013, 12:06 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets