Voyage of the Damned

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Voyage of the Damned

Postby Calters on August 4th, 2014, 5:10 am

You're lucky you got here so late. We're almost at the end of our voyage now...Welcome aboard.

This is my scrapbook. It can be used for various things including chats, sharing pictures, sticking up reminder notes, and other time-wasting activities.

My characters are Calters, Vennit, Neoma Gerbera, Xylona Redwater, and Jessor Yellowmoss. Calters is my main man, so I will typically post through him.

I do make boxcodes (although they aren't professional and it's more of a hobby) so if you're in need of one, you can just ask.

I can also do Guest Storytelling, if you're into that sort of thing. I can hook you up, just let me know what you want.

If you're looking for anything besides those mentioned, I don't know why you're here, but welcome anyway.
Calters
When music hits you, you don't feel the pain

Words: 88993
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2014, 4:07 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Voyage of the Damned

Postby Calters on September 8th, 2014, 12:57 am

Attention all ye music-oriented Rivarians! (And anyone in the general vicinity...)

I have begun the business plans for a music school/store called Rhaus' Rhythm. Because this is largely for the peoples' benefit and concerns a good majority of you, I thought it best to leave the plans open for discussion.

Is there something else you would like to see in the store or perhaps another instrument you would like to see lessons for? Could you volunteer to help out the choir and/or band, or do you think they have enough interest to get going? Are you willing to support an aspiring proprietor, or would you like a job as a instrument craftsman or instructor at this handsome new school?

If you have questions, suggestions, or just want to offer moral support, contact me! My PM box is always open.

Any and all constructive criticism is welcome. I only ask that you remember the plans are still in the early stages.
Thank you all!
Calters
When music hits you, you don't feel the pain

Words: 88993
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2014, 4:07 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes