[Taloba] Character Registry - Summer 514 A.V.

Stop by and tell us about yourself if you'll be playing around in Taloba this Summer!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

Postby Zukwa on July 20th, 2014, 3:27 am

PC Name: Zukwa of the Poisoned Arrow.
Age & Sex: 17/ Male.
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident.
Likes To Thread About: Militant stuff, glory to Myri!
Dislikes To Thread About: N/A
Character Goals This Season:Become a Rekrut, competent in bow.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not really, maybe for a Myri Mark later on.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Yes
Additional Comments: I <3 Myri

Zukwa
I bleed only for Taloba.

Words: 40294
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 12:40 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Henna on August 17th, 2014, 9:27 pm

PC Name: Henna
Age & Sex: 18 and Female
Purpose of Being In Taloba: Resident, Tempered Steel
Likes To Thread About: Psychological and emotional character development, events that would influence the clans or city, action, possible romances, anything really that could span possibly over multiple threads.
Dislikes To Thread About: I am usually up for anything. I prefer to stay away from open threads
Character Goals This Season: Well for Fall, I'd like to get plenty of missions done and get a variety of skills up to competent
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Moderated would be missions in general and whatever else as I attempt to rise up the ranks of the Taloba Army. Training wise, formal mount training is the only thing that comes to mind.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Maybe?
Additional Comments: PM for any threads! Hope to interact with everyone and to get along with the great moderators of Falyndar!
Henna
Player

Words: 1420
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2014, 11:52 pm
Race: Myrian

Previous