Hi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi

Postby Cassidee Junipher on September 3rd, 2014, 2:28 pm

I am not really new. I played a character named Millicent before summer started, but due to circumstance had to stop suddenly. With at least some of those issues resolved, I decided to start over. More importantly I decided to actually introduce myself instead of just slipping into the rp. Right now I am still a student, but will soon have a master’s degree in Biology. That being said, biology is not a writing intensive field so my grammar and spelling skills are lacking

Reading and writing has always been something I enjoyed though my talent for writing is minimal. Before I made Millicent, I was on an rp hiatus and before that I rped regularly for 3 or 4 years in non-persistent forum rps. Other than that I am a boring person, who likes to sit at home and play video games.
In an attempt to improve writing speed, I am limiting myself to 30 minutes a post and 15 minutes of editing. Please forgive me for any drops in quality and feel free to pm me about any errors.
Cassidee Junipher
Player

Words: 32160
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2014, 1:39 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi

Postby Adelaide Sitai on September 3rd, 2014, 4:54 pm

Well, hello then and welcome back to Mizahar!

Hopefully, this time it'll hook you and you won't have so many issues. I can't wait to see what you do with this character.

Good Luck! And, if you have any questions or need any help, do not hesitate to ask. :)
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)