Yra's Plotnotes.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Yra's Plotnotes.

Postby Yra on September 4th, 2014, 4:24 am

Last edited by Yra on August 8th, 2015, 3:35 am, edited 6 times in total.
Yra
there are no strings on me.

Words: 66902
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 3:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Thread Goals

Postby Yra on September 4th, 2014, 4:26 am

Thread Goals

Spring 515 :
March
1. Get involved in a city event.
2. Buy a gift for a loved one
3. Share your new year resolutions with someone
4. Stargaze with a loved one, friend, or potential lover.

April
1. Teach someone something.
2. Be involved in a heated argument
3. Venture out of Riverfall and go on/participate in a hunt.
4. Set a new goal.

May
1. Participate in one of the festivals
2. Cast aside your rags and get yourself a new piece of clothing and/or jewelry and/or equipment.
3. Engage in some sort of combat.
4. Go to a Park.

TBA
Last edited by Yra on March 22nd, 2015, 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

LT/ST Skill Goals

Postby Yra on September 17th, 2014, 10:08 am

Long-Term Skill Goals
Violin - 29/100
Composition 5/76
Cutlass 10/76
Sailing 10/51
Cooking 0/51
Herbalism 0/51
Medicine 0/76
Investigation 0/51
Intelligence 0/76
Deduction 10/76
Impersonation 0/76
Leadership 10/76
Acting 0/51

Short-Term Skill Goals

Violin - 28/51
Composition 5/26
Cutlass ??/26
Cooking 0/26
Medicine 0/26
Investigation 0/26
Intelligence 0/26
Deduction 0/26
Impersonation 0/26
Bartending 0/26
Acting 0/26

Note: Be the villain you were meant to be, little sliver of golden sunlight.
Last edited by Yra on August 8th, 2015, 3:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Questions

Postby Yra on September 18th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name? My name is Yra.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? I do not know why I would. I am not a pet.
3. How old are you? I am not that old.
4. What is your height? I do not know. I believe that I am considered taller than average for a female, if I were human.
5. What is your weight? I do not know.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
3. What is your favorite body feature?
4. How physically fit are you?
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? I do not have any parents, but the closest I do have is Syna and Leth. Of course, moreso Syna. She is everything I could ever want and hope for in a mother, and I do miss her dearly.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I do not understand how I could have siblings. Are they the others who have fallen? Do those count?
3. What is your extended family like? ... I do not understand.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? As I do not have a family, I will say that friends are the closest I will get. I do not have friends, though, but I do have close allies that I hope will be friends. Should I have any, I will consider them akin to siblings.
5. Do you treat animals like family? I have never personally interacted with an animal. I believe I will purchase a pet, and then I will come back to this question.

1. Where were you born? I was born in the Suvan Sea. It was scary. I do not like to think about it.
2. Where do you live now? Because I was born so close to Riverfall, I am currently living there.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I know not of other places that I can live. I prefer Riverfall to the wilderness, and yet I do have a strong love for the sea. I suppose I could tolerate a life between both.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Riverfall has many parks that open up to the clear sky. I enjoy spending time there as I busk.
5. Where do you fear to be? I fear the thought of being locked up in the dark without the sunlight.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I have no physical weaknesses that I can think of. I do get hungry at night, though. Tired, too. Those count, yes?
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am left handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common. While I will argue that I do not have an accent, I have noticed that I speak differently from other people. Apparently, the way I speak sometimes makes the conversation carry on awkwardly. I do not understand how, or why.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? When I talk, I do not use contractions. People find my confusion with metaphors silly and annoying. I watch people too much. I do not understand many things that people do. This place is so frustrating.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? In the form that Leth gave me, I have tattoos and scars. There is a tattoo upon my arm that is from the pod that my moon-face came from, although it is apparently outdated. I do not know where the scars came from. There is probably some history there.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? I work at the Alements, a tavern and clinic, within Riverfall. I do a lot in my line of work, but I am very unlearned at this point.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I like my work. It gives me a sense of belonging and pleasure to have something to do and someplace to be that I am wanted and where I will not be stared at because of my appearance.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I do not understand. Is there something wrong with what I am now?
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I admire what Caelum does. He owns a business and he helps people. It is something that people find good and kind. While I do not understand goodness or kindness, I do understand that being such a thing is welcomed and appreciated, and I envy his patience. I would like such an occupation someday.
5. What occupation do you least like? Why? I have not seen many occupations, but I suppose that I would least like one where I must stay inside all day and never see the sunlight. I would not want to work underground.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I did not have a childhood, but I did exist in the Goldenlands of the Ukalas before I came to Riverfall.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? I remember very little of anything prior to my fall that can be conveyed in words.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? This question warrants the same response as I gave to the last question.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I have my doubts sometimes. Syna placed me upon a world I have little knowledge of and did not give me the tools to understand the people I must relate with. There are moments where I believe she has forsaken me, and in those moments I am sad. I have been told that it gets better, though.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? I have spent the last season watching people. Learning from them. Emulating them. While some of their actions are as confusing as everything else so far, they have proven to be most educational. I would say that my most influential rolemodels would be Eilin and Calin, however. I spent the most time with them.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I do not have one. My understanding of Mizahar and the moralities therein are lacking and I think sometimes that people consider me unlearned.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like to learn.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Some things came to me, like a memory not in the mind. Other things I was taught.
4. How do you learn best? I learn by seeing and then doing.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I wish to understand better what is right and wrong.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I have never been drunk.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? I do not. Alcoholic drinks are not as appealing as I would like them to be.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Wine has been my choice so far, when I must partake.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? I... do not know what these are. There are ways to alter my mood?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I do not understand the appeal in either.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Questioning people. Playing music. Watching the clouds.
2. Do you like to read? I have not read.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? People who stare at me because I look different.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Being in the sunlight as Syna rises over the world.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? I have not been embarrassed yet.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Sunlight colours, like orange and yellow and gold and green. I also like blue.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Sunrise, definitely.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? At night, many colours are muted. However, blue is particularly vibrant. The most beautiful sight I've had at night is seeing a person with blue eyes, as the colour becomes so much more.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I dislike eating in general. Food does not taste good to me, at least not in the way that people give me it.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I like clear skies. However, storms are particularly appealing. There is so much raw power in the skies on those days.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? I do not know what either word means.
2. What are your religious views? I like the gods and goddesses.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes. There is nothing to fear about the afterlife and I have no problem with sending people towards theirs.
4. What are your views on sex? Sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Not living it in vain, I suppose.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you've ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Yra

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Religion

Postby Yra on March 22nd, 2015, 8:34 am

Deities and Faith Threads