Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Izuyanai on September 14th, 2014, 1:52 pm

Hello! I have some role-play experience, but new to the play by post. I hope I won't be too much of a nuisance as I'll probably be blundering around for a while! I look forward to a great experience. :)
Izuyanai
I'm back!

Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello!

Postby Aerer on September 14th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Hiya Izuyanai!

The people that are worried about being a nuisance tend to not be. :) It's been a few weeks for me and I'm still flailing about a bit but a caring staff and amazing players have really kept me moving forward. I'm really excited you stumbled upon Mizahar and hopefully you get the chance to write and interact with some fun personalities here.

Checking your other posts you seem to be well on your way to getting started so I won't even bother boring you with unnecessary links or suggestions but don't hesitate to ask anyone if you get stuck. Just out of curiosity, was previous RP experiences through table top gaming or something else?

Welcome aboard!

-Aerer
Aerer
Player

Words: 42682
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2014, 1:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hello!

Postby Izuyanai on September 15th, 2014, 10:53 am

Yes, I noticed the people here are absolutely wonderful.
My previous experiences were just playing with a group of friends. Usually by chat, we'd find some storyline we liked and insert our own characters and such. Really simple and not much to go on. But I always liked writing.
Izuyanai
I'm back!

Words: 165305
Joined roleplay: September 14th, 2014, 8:14 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Hello!

Postby Lynx on September 15th, 2014, 11:00 am

Ahah! I fellow chat role-player. xD

Welcome to Mizahar, everyone is great, you can even drop into chat if you have any questions, they will help you to the best of their abilities.

Don't feel intimidated, we are all here to grow our writing abilities and to enjoy the process. Feel free to read threads and other character CSs to get a feel for the site. Some people also like to read the massive amounts of lore pages available.

Other than that, that's about all I can offer in regards to advice. Enjoy!
The Mind
Is a wealth of triggers
Image Image Image
Active Threads: 3/5
Lynx
The Mind is a Powerful Thing

Words: 70657
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2014, 10:41 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook