Closed Getting Out of Dodge (Elias)

Yoona sees an opportunity and takes it.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Getting Out of Dodge (Elias)

Postby Redd on July 16th, 2014, 6:24 am

Redd finally saw something within the other woman other than anger and although it was sadness, it was most definitely a relief to see that her anger stemmed from somewhere. As the other woman stammered that she was wrong about home, she gave a brief nod of her head a sigh settling upon her lips. Redd had deliberately cause the woman pain, why? Because the other woman had called her weak for being a slave. Now, Redd had found Yoona's weakness and that was the word home. Her hazel hues watched as the other woman seemed to furl over, those dark, black stones that she called eyes, lowered to view the bottom of the boat. If she was wrong, then why did those words hurt the other woman so much? she silently questioned the other woman as she pulled her hand back into the boat, drying if off on the edge of her cloak.

It was then that the sound of her master clearing his throat, caught her attention and her hazel hued gaze turned to him, noting the frown that had settled upon her features and the corners of her lips turned down at this. She didn't want to make her master angry at her, she just... "That wolf, the one you killed, was it...?" Her shoulders dropped as did her gaze, her brindled hair falling forwards to cover the view of her face as a tear slid down her cheek. She could still taste the other wolf's blood upon her tongue, it was not something that she had wanted to kill. She only wanted to survive, for her master to survive, but she hadn't wanted it to have ended in blood. "I'm sorry Master Elias..." She finally said as she drew in a breath to finally give him an explanation, an explanation that she knew he would wait upon until she gave it to him. " The wolf that I killed... Was a wolf that I used to call brother..." She finally managed to say as a flash of that wolf's dead body, flashed before her eyes, his blood staining the ground underneath his grey form.

"I know I had to do it, so then you could survive master, to protect you." Her right hand lifted to wipe away the silent tears that had touched her cheeks, for she didn't want him to see those tears and she straightened up, pushing her hair away from her face as her hues looked up into her master's muddy pools. Those muddy pools that she always sought comfort from, "Master Elias, I will always protect you, even against those that I once called brother, sister or mother. I will always protect you until I die." Or until you no longer want me, she silently told herself. If when that time came when he no longer wanted her, she just didn't know what else there was after Master Elias. For her, there truly was no after, she would probably slump onto a path of loneliness where it would kill her. Her mother had no longer wanted her, the pack she had once called family, no longer wanted her, Vayl, had left her behind and if Elias no longer wanted her, she just didn't think she could bare it any more. Indeed, Redd hadn't truly known what a permanent home felt like, but for now, if the word home wasn't a lie, then home was with her master, until he no longer wanted her.

Redd
The One-Eyed Wolf

Words: 425591
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 1:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Getting Out of Dodge (Elias)

Postby Nemesis on September 18th, 2014, 1:56 pm

Elias Caldera

Skills
Skill XP
Endurance +1
Hunting +1
Hypnotism +2
Intimidation +1
Leadership +1
Negotiation +1
Observation +3
Philosophy +1
Reimancy +1
Running +3
Teaching +1
Unarmed Combat +1
Weapon: Shortbow +3

Lores
Lore
Controlling a Wolf Kelvic
Yoona: Slave
Lore ?

Other
  • -70GM for Composite Shortbow
  • -2GM for Arrows
  • -20GM for Quiver
  • +150GM for selling Yoona

Redd

Skills
Skill XP
Endurance +1
Hunting +1
Intimidation +3
Observation +3
Running +2
Tactics +1
Tracking +2
Unarmed Combat +1

Lores
Lore
Two Halves of a Whole
Two Views of Slavery
Yoona: Reluctant Slave

Other
  • None

Yoona

Skills
Skill XP
Brawling +1
Endurance +1
Escape Artist +1
Intimidation +1
Larceny +1
Negotiation +1
Observation +3
Planning +2
Running +2

Lores
Lore
Kelvics: Shape Shifters
Redd: Slave
Redd: Wolf Kelvic

Other
  • None

Notes
  • Cald - when you decide to return to us (please come back :( we miss you) update your ledger to reflect play for yourself/Redd and I'll post your grade :)
  • Lovely thread, guys, though sometimes your posts can get a little confusing as to actual location. Please try not to get the Docks and the Lakeshore/Outpost confused...

*Feel free to PM me with questions, comments, or concerns, if you have any.
Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as 'graded'.
Thank ye!*
Nemesis
Fortune and Retribution

Words: 296717
Joined roleplay: March 30th, 2014, 8:36 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous