Verduth [WIP]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Verduth [WIP]

Postby Verduth on October 6th, 2010, 10:28 pm

Circus Freak Detail II by zaidoigres
Last edited by Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 9:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Avatar by: Can't remember, trying to find it.

This character has been abandoned. Please consider any open threads with him to be finished. I'm sorry but I haven't found the time to finish them.
Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Words: 27108
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2010, 9:08 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Verduth [WIP]

Postby Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 5:21 pm

Birthday : Winter 75st Day, 509 A.V.
Height: 7”
Weight: 6 lbs.

PHYSICAL
Verduth has modeled himself on a well-to-do gentleman he once saw wearing a strangely tall hat. The hat was fascinating and has been part of his persona ever since. His grey skin has a distinct red undertone and he has, at times, ingested ink in an attempt to tint various portions of his body but the effect has been unpredictable and doesn't seem to last long. He generally prefers to look well dressed as the larger races seem to respond well to that kind of thing.

This character has been abandoned. Please consider any open threads with him to be finished. I'm sorry but I haven't found the time to finish them.
Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Character sheet

Verduth [WIP]

CONCEPT
If someone had to use one word to describe Verduth, exuberant would probably not be the first to come to mind but it would be accurate none the less. Verduth loves to be the center of attention. If given a role, like master of ceremonies, he would be in his element. He is quick to befriend whomever will listen to him as well as some who'd rather not. The young Pycon can be quite whimsical and silly, saying whatever comes to mind if he feels it will be amusing, and he certainly loves to speak. Some might say that Verduth doesn't believe in the so-called virtues of silence.

Other than this attention seeking need of his, Verduth is extremely driven by curiosity. So long as an action doesn't go against his preset morals, he may do it just to see what happens. The only thing that will stop him is if he believes the action may end up injuring someone, though as inexperienced as he is, he may not foresee the consequences before jumping head first into the situation.

BACKGROUND
Verduth left his Pyve almost as soon as he reached maturity. Stories of the larger races are prolific in Pycon communities and Verduth was ready to see these large beings for himself, as soon as he understood that they were really actually real. Of course, he didn't believe in them until the first time his father took him on an expedition through the city. The city, in this case, being what the large people called, "Sunberth." Not that Sunberth was the only city. His father had told him many stories of his younger days when he had traveled throughout Mizahar, and especially about the other cities that existed. Verduth thrived on these stories and finally he's set forth in the world to find some stories of his own.

Once out on his own, Verduth quickly discovered that the larger creatures could be just as fascinated by him as he was by them. Better yet, it seemed that he could draw even more attention by being his silly self and telling them stories! It was an exciting and wonderful revelation. A revelation that he celebrates regularly by drawing a crowd.

Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Character sheet

Verduth [WIP]

KNOWLEDGE
Skills
Starting Package
o Escape Artist – 15 (+10 RB)
o Busking – 15
o Storytelling – 10
o Climbing – 20

Lore
o Putting on a show
o Common body language of humans

Languages
o Common - fluent

Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Character sheet

Verduth [WIP]

Postby Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm

POSSESSIONS
Starting Package
o Rucksack
o 1 week supply of clay
o sewing needle and thread
o vial, black ink
o chalk, 1 piece
o flint and steel
o fishing cord and treble hook
o 3 roundish rocks

Acquired items
o None Yet

Family Heirloom
His father's Py-Pole

LEDGER
Current Total =600 gm
Fall 510 A.V. :
Nothing Yet
Seasonal Total = 600 gm
Note:No starter housing.

Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Character sheet

Verduth [WIP]

Postby Verduth on October 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm

Verduth
The Littlest Ringmaster

Character sheet