[Issues found by Twister] Maia Stonesoul

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Maia Stonesoul

Postby Maia Stonesoul on September 21st, 2014, 8:26 pm

Maia Stonesoul

Appearance

Race: Human
Birthday: 26, winter, 493AV
Birthplace:sunberth
Eyes:right is a beautiful shade of blue. The left is cloudy and blind, it has an old scar through it.(usually covers left eye with hair, but some of the scar is still visible)

Hair : Brown strait hair that goes just past ears and down back of neck. Hair covers left eye most of the time.

Appearance: A overall average good looking man, most noticeable thing is that he walks around with a scythe, using it like a cane, and that his hair covers his scarred left eye

Character History

Maia used to have a happy life. He had money, a wife he loved (Elisabeth), a home, ect. But after a night he regrets remember he lost it all. Maia arrived near the gates of Syliras, he is now looking to start over and find the happiness and excitement his life once had. Maia also spent a portion of his life studying the stars.

The night that was taken

One night Maia was out in the little shack he built for his studying of the stars. He had been away from home for a while and had become obsessed with his work. He wasn't at all right in the head due to a lack of sleep, this caused him to loose control of his alternate personality disorder completely. Daren(Maia's alternate personality) threatened and almost killed Elisabeth (Maia's wife). When Maia gained control again he bought a ride to Syliras to start over. He left Elisabeth behind because he thought he was to dangerous, Elisabeth disagreed and didn't want Maia to leave.
Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Fill me in, if you want.
Poor Language: Fill me in, if you want.

Skills

Weapon: scythe 25SP novice25
Stealth 15SP novice15
Escape artist 10SP, 15RB novice25

Inventory

Clothes
1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants (brown)
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Coat (redish brown)
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom
Steel scythe (18GM)
The last item in Maia's possession that connects to his past. It has Elisabeth and Maia's names engraved in a little heart on the side of its long handle. He carries it everywhere he goes, usually using it like a walking stick or cane when it's not needed for fighting.

Acquired
Shuriken x10
Throwing dagger x5
Dagger
Iguana

Lores
Lore of escaping imprisonment
Lore of astronomy

Housing
Money pack

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Shurikenx10 -10GM 90GM
Throwing dagerx5 -5GM 85GM
Dagger -2GM 83GM
Cashed in housing +500GM 583GM
Heralds arm 1day room -1GM 582GM
Mug of ale. -4cm. 581GM 6sm 96cm
Iguana -47GM. 534GM 6sm 96cm

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Maia Stonesoul on October 3rd, 2014, 7:59 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Maia Stonesoul
Player

Words: 5854
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2014, 7:07 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Maia Stonesoul

Postby Twister on October 1st, 2014, 6:48 pm

Hello there. I'm Twister, the DS of Sunberth. Upon reviewing your CS, I ran into a few issues that absolutely must be addressed before you may continue playing this character. The issues are listed below:

Split Personality
I sincerely recommend you stay away from split personalities in RP. I gave you a suggestion in PM about this, however, so I'll wait and see if you go through with it or wait for you to change the personality section altogether.

Syliras
Syliras! Not Sylira or Silira. Syliras is the city. Sylira is the region. :)

Until you've addressed the issues above, refrain from posting on this character. If you have any questions or concerns about the intervention, send me a PM. Also PM me once you're done fixing your CS and I'll review it again to hopefully remove the intervention and let you carry on playing and enjoying the game.

Love,
Twister
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)