Athaera's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Athaera's Plotnotes

Postby Athaera on September 22nd, 2014, 9:24 pm

Athaera's Plotnotes

Template of Awesomeness Created by Vinn
Last edited by Athaera on September 22nd, 2014, 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Athaera's Plotnotes

Postby Athaera on September 22nd, 2014, 10:51 pm

100 Questions
General Information :
  1. What is your Name? Athaera
  2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Ath... occasionally. But I really have to trust you. To me, it's sacred. It's what my sister called me.
  3. How old are you?Fourteen.
  4. What is your height?Approximately 5'7"
  5. What is your weight?I'm not quite sure... 130 pounds?

Aesthetics :
  1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.Umm... Mature? Does this work? I mean, I survived years in the wilderness.
  2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Not sure about this one. I'm not good at figuring out what people are thinking. Maybe too young to have gone through what I've gone through? I don't know.
  3. What is your favorite body feature?My hair. It's chaotic. It's beautiful
  4. How physically fit are you? I like to think I'm fairly athletic. I mean, spending days out in the woods chasing after animals is pretty good exercise.
  5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?Boyish and messy. I'm not very feminine.

Family :
  1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My father could be... vicious when he had to be, but my mother was his polar opposite. She was caring, loving, never mean.
  2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I had a sister. She could be mean, but she cared too.
  3. What is your extended family like? I never really knew them. My dad... he didn't talk much. Now that I think about it, I know almost nothing about him. My mother, on the other hand, had parents, but they're in Avanthal and i don't know who they are and if they're even alive.
  4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? If I had family, they'd probably be my highest priority.
  5. Do you treat animals like family? I never really saw animals as anything other than food.

2. Where do you live now? Syliras, but this is temporary.
  3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I've been wanting to check out Riverfall.
  4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not really.
  5. Where do you fear to be? Syliras. But I've mostly gotten over that.

Traits :
  1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Mental, but not physical.
  2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed. Along with most of the world.
  3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I only speak common, and my voice isn't necessarily high-pitched.
  4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I bite my lip when I'm concentrating.
  5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I've considered getting a tattoo before, but don't want a drawing permanently inked on my skin.

I will finish this later. Link to the lore page for myself: http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Character_Development_Questions

Template of Awesomeness Created by Vinn
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes