[Sunberth] City Chronicles & Moderated Flashbacks

A new brand of threading in Sunberth! See within for more details.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A retreat for all matters OOC and discussions pertaining to the development of the city and everything within it. Post suggestions, partake in discussions or find the occasonal bit of useful trivia and information.

Moderator: Morose

Postby Twister on September 27th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Sunberth Chronicles

Hey there!

The Sunberth Chronicles are a development project that has been on my mind for a long time, and I figured it was finally time to bring them out. Basically, the idea is to start a series of Moderated Flashback threads for people who would've been in the city all their lives to enable players and their characters to be there to experience and help write and expand on the history of the city. This is something open for any player character who has spent a portion of their past in the city even if they aren't currently playing here.

Because the project is still in its toddler-phase, there are no specific events in the past up for grabs. This thread is here to introduce the concept of the Sunberth Chronicles to our playerbase to hear thoughts and ideas. Maybe you have some ideas for things you'd like to do in the past that could potentially become something amazing and be seen in the city today? The purpose of the Chronicles, to note, is to flesh out and elaborate on the existing city history to give it more substance and make the city's past a more active part in the present-day characters' lives. The purpose is not to dramatically change the Sunberth of today, but what happened in the past will most likely leave marks.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Eleazar Victor Syroin on September 27th, 2014, 3:58 pm

As part of Eleazar's history, I have mention of a large violent riot/brawl in the Summer of 502A.V. Not sure if this is the type of thing you are after, but just thought I could share it. :)
14/14
Fast feet and an unsound mind make a man fly.
Eleazar Victor Syroin
Ownership is a matter of Opinion

Words: 154090
Joined roleplay: December 24th, 2013, 11:13 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Noven on September 27th, 2014, 6:49 pm

Ohh this is awesome. Noven has been around and brewed enough trouble for most of his life time, so he may be of some use. During both past and present, he mostly haunts Sunset Orphange, Happy Endings, Tall Johnny's, the Docks, the Pits, and has had several confrontations with the Daggerhands. He was there when the fire killed Calyn and helped saved some orphans with Senghor. He was also there when Jillene took old Calyn's place and has done plenty of merc work since then. I don't have anything specific in mind so Nov is free to be a plot building minion. Stick him anywhere and let him loose, it's all fine by me |:)
Noven
Taste my fist

Words: 816073
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 11:11 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)