Timothy's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Timothy's Journal

Postby Timothy Mered on October 5th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Journal Entry 2nd of Autumn

Dear Diary,

I've found a bit of paper in Jed's office and Sander has lend me his quill, but I have to be quick about writing now because he wants it back. I'll put you under my pillow.

Human readable font :
Dear Diary,
I've found a bit of paper in Jed's office and Sander has lend me his quill, but I have to be quick about writing now because he wants it back. I'll put you under my pillow.

Last edited by Timothy Mered on October 5th, 2014, 8:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Timothy's Journal

Postby Timothy Mered on October 5th, 2014, 8:17 pm

Journal Entry 10th of Autumn

Dear Diary,

I haven't written in a while because I've been tired and didn't sleep much. I've been thinking of home much and I want to write Koruma but I have only a few pieces of paper and not much time. I have to stop now as it is getting dark and I don't want stoopid Jed to know mom taught me to write and read. He thinks I'm stoopid but he is.

Human readable font :
Dear Diary,

I haven't written in a while because I've been tired and didn't sleep much. I've been thinking of home much and I want to write Koruma but I have only a few pieces of paper and not much time. I have to stop now as it is getting dark and I don't want stoopid Jed to know mom taught me to write and read. He thinks I'm stoopid but he is.

Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Timothy's Journal

Postby Timothy Mered on November 1st, 2014, 2:08 pm

Journal Entry 29th of Autumn

Jed is confusing. One moment he's all tense and angry and shouting, the next he's all quiet and gentle. I don't think I hate him anymore, not really at least. Maybe it's just because Matilla has gotten even slower than usual, maybe he's just worried over her. I don't think she'll last much longer which would mean I'd be stuck here with just Sander and Jed. I hope Matilla will never die, she is always very sweet and gentle and always makes the shop smell of lavender.

At least she'll be free.

Human readable font :
Jed is confusing. One moment he's all tense and angry and shouting, the next he's all quiet and gentle. I don't think I hate him anymore, not really at least. Maybe it's just because Matilla has gotten even slower than usual, maybe he's just worried over her. I don't think she'll last much longer which would mean I'd be stuck here with just Sander and Jed. I hope Matilla will never die, she is always very sweet and gentle and always makes the shop smell of lavender.

At least she'll be free.

Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)

Timothy's Journal

Postby Timothy Mered on May 8th, 2015, 10:37 am

Journal Entry 29th of Spring 515AV

Riverfall is a nice place. I heard there are slaves here too. I hope they are okay. Hirem is always looking at me. It's annoying. It's like he wants something from me, I don't know what though. Maybe I should ask.

I want to ask Caelum my secret question, but I am scared he will say no. It's nice here, but people say 'no' a lot when I ask things, so I don't ask much anymore. Honestly, this place is starting to get boring. It's nice, but it is not home. I am not sure what to do next.

Human readable font :
Riverfall is a nice place. I heard there are slaves here too. I hope they are okay. Hirem is always looking at me. It's annoying. It's like he wants something from me, I don't know what though. Maybe I should ask.

I want to ask Caelum my secret question, but I am scared he will say no. It's nice here, but people say 'no' a lot when I ask things, so I don't ask much anymore. Honestly, this place is starting to get boring. It's nice, but it is not home. I am not sure what to do next.

Timothy Mered
Determined

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Featured Character (1)