Maddox

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Maddox

Postby Maddox on November 12th, 2009, 6:27 am

Formatting is still very basic, and there's a lot of writing left to do... but its a start. I can't figure out why my {ooc} tags are acting oddly. Indents are working, but I couldn't find a way to use tabs or other whitespace.

MADDOX

Physical Information

Race: Kelvic - Bear
Birthday & Age: Unknown, in his late 20s or early 30s and feeling old

Physical Description

A large bear weighing about 800 pounds and a little over 4' tall at the shoulder. His fur is mostly darker brown with a tan paw-sized blaze on his chest.

----------

A barrel-chested man with the confident stride of a frontiersman. His smiles and scowls are hidden under a prodigious graying beard, and more often than not he squints he's looking into the distance. He favors simple, sturdy clothes- generally woollens dyed in earth tones.

Character Concept

A competent woodsman who wants nothing more than to enjoy what time he has left and to watch his grandchildren grow. There's just one thing he needs to do first...

Character History

See Scrapbook for an outline and bits and pieces. Story will be posted/linked to here when it is done.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)

Hunting 15
Survival 15
Morphing 15
Metalworking 10
PoisonKnowledge of Root, Vine, and Chilopoda families 5

Lore: Cult of Bears
Lore: Midwifery

Equipment and PossessionsGear weighs about 35lbs, armor adds another 15lbs or so. I paid an extra 10gm for waterproofing.

Heirloom: Watchstone pendant - A shard of watchstone set in a native copper ingot with a thin gold chain

Clothing
Wool outfit: Greenish-brown cloak, yellowish-brown shirt, brown pants. Wide-brimmed hat, leather gloves and boots.
Cord armor: with stiffened leather breastplate and greaves, leather gorget.
Leather backpack and rucksack, bedroll
Messkit, toiletries, food (mostly dried meat and fruits, traveler's stock, and some milled flour)
Bundle of twine, needle and thread, wire snares, canvas tarp (about 10ft.sq.), wooden flute
Fishing kit, small cast iron cook pot (dutch oven), tinderbox with self-lighting candles and flare paste
Poisons
Lazyjell (20 doses), Close Call (4 doses)
Knife, Kukri, machete, hatchet, shortspear, sling, shortbow
Quiver of 20 arrows, pouch with 20 sling bullets, metal spearhead, 10 metal arrowheads, whetstone, replacement bowstrings

Ledger

600gm (starting wealth) -220gm (starting equipment) = 380gm

Thread List
Maddox
A man with a mission

Words: 7865
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2009, 3:28 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)