Good evening, my friends

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Good evening, my friends

Postby Maro on October 13th, 2014, 4:27 am

Good Evening, My Friends

Hey, everyone! I've been on here since summer and have been slacking on introducing myself. I’m Matt-moo or Matthew, if you prefer, and I play a few PCs here on Mizahar (Solemn Warborn, Maro, and Dasha). This is my first ever experience with roleplay, but due to the site’s amazing lore and involved developers and players, I must say it has been a fantastic experience. Voodoo introduced me to the site (my IRL friends rock!), and I really must thank her for doing so.

The only thing I have found frustrating is that I keep on managing to choose cities without STs or without many PCs, but I have still enjoyed writing here immensely. To remedy those downfalls, I will be starting a PC (Dasha) in Zeltiva soon. I look forward to RPing with all the people there. I must warn everyone that I am an incredibly slow writer, as can probably be seen by the pathetically small number of posts on each of my PCs, but I will do my best to be quick about posting if I enter a thread with you. This site has actually been making me a faster writer, and I hope it continues to do so, as I am trying my damnedest to complete a novel for once in my life.

I wish you all a wonderful night (or a good morning to everyone on the other side of the world). :)
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Good evening, my friends

Postby Traverse on October 15th, 2014, 7:58 pm

I've been enjoying your PC's antics in Black Rock so far Maro, hopefully our player base will jump up a bit soon and we can get you more people to write with :)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)