[Falyndar RS Office - Traverse] Don't Look Down

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Falyndar RS Office - Traverse] Don't Look Down

Postby Traverse on December 18th, 2012, 8:21 pm

The Jungles of Falyndar are a beautifully deceptive place. Pocketed with more biomes of creatures than any one spot in Mizahar, Home of Caiyha, Birthplace of the Myrians, and killing ground for everyone who steps foot upon it, there are dangers more numerous than imaginable.

But don't worry, its not all bad!

If you need a thread graded and you are in and around the Falyndar area, put it Here in the Moderation and Grading Thread.

If you are looking for a Gnosis, Training, or Job Thread you can PM me or post a request here, just give me a little blurb about what you're looking for and why.

Remember the three 'Don'ts' of the jungle!

• Don't Step on Dhani Tails
  • Don't Insult a Myrian's Mother
  • Don't Die!

If you have any questions or concerns like send me a PM, and as always, Safe travels!

ACTIVE Moderated Threads: :
Job Related:

That Hits the Spot (Xen)

Quest:

Into the Emeralds (Ruby)

Arcane Shackle (Aka)

Events:

Siku's Solstice

Last edited by Traverse on January 24th, 2014, 3:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)