HD requests questions

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

HD requests questions

Postby Jeremy Casing on October 15th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could tell me how long the average wait for a gnosis HD request is?

I put in a request a while ago, and as of yet not heard anything. I don't want to nag anyone, as I know the staff are all super busy, but I've got a couple of threads on the wait at the moment as I don't want to get roleplaying until I know 100% whether I've been granted or not yet.

Thanks! :)
Jeremy Casing
The Urban Witch

Words: 151300
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2014, 2:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

HD requests questions

Postby Traverse on October 15th, 2014, 9:41 pm

The wait on Gnosis stories varies on who the founder is that created the God or Goddess, but regardless of who has it is key to bump your HD ticket every week or so or it gets lost in the hundreds of requests that go through there. If it gets pushed back by a single page that means people aren't going to find it, and thus not read it or look over it, thus making your wait months instead of say, weeks. Don't worry, bumping is not nagging, its just refreshing your ticket.
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)