Hi there

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there

Postby Valree Baenett on October 21st, 2014, 4:37 am

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I'm not that much "newbie" in RP but I haven't been playing for years. So I'm a little bit rusty + I wasn't playing it in English, so if I skip a term or do something wrong please forgive me :) Btw Mizahar is one of the most detailed and vast realm/world I have ever seen. It seems I won't be able to start soon, since I have been reading races like for hours and I just made it to the halfway :) I just wanted to thank you about this since when I first realized that the realm is so big (not only in terms of size but history, relations between races etc.) it made me really excited. If you have any suggestions for me, I would be glad to take one :)
Valree Baenett
Player

Words: 531
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2014, 6:20 pm
Race: Human

Hi there

Postby Nightmare on October 26th, 2014, 7:40 am

Hello!

Welcome to Mizahar! I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I know that when I first found Mizahar I was excited as well. It makes one want to really dive into the expansive world! If you have an need of assistance, let me know! I will do my best to answer any questions you might have. :)

Have fun!

If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)