[Syliras DS Office - Nightmare] Dreams of Terror

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Syliras DS Office - Nightmare] Dreams of Terror

Postby Nightmare on April 22nd, 2014, 2:25 am

Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Life is but a Dream

Hello! This is the Storyteller office of the Domain Storyteller Nightmare. Feel free to PM me for absolutely any reason. Questions, suggestions, requests are all welcome.

Moderation
*Stealing this Idea from Nemsis and merging it with Aoren's :)

I am currently not taking on any threads at this time!

Rules
  1. NOTHING is guaranteed, I will not predetermine any thread. That said, if you have a goal, we can work towards that goal.
  2. Gnosis marks and initiation into Lost Discipline require special permission. Please be prepared to wait or be denied. I would rather run these quests then deny, but it may happen that I simply am unable to.
  3. Prepared to be challenged. Especially for expeditions, traveling threads or grand quests, your PC may be expected to fight or think him or herself out of danger. Though, training threads I'll go pretty easy on my lovely players. ;)

Types of quests:
Master (1/1) -A Quest of large-scale proportions! If I can get it approved, I'll do it! Magic, might, mystery and intrigue! Request whatever you want! So long as it follows the rules I will do what I can to make this as exciting and epic as possible! Currently not accepting Master level at this time, very limited

Hero (2/1) - A grand adventure for all to enjoy. A quest of this nature should fall outside the realm of a mundane purpose. Perhaps you've gone in search of a lost relative? Maybe you want to mount an expedition into some caves? Or maybe you're a hunter who wants to track down some abnormal prey?

Common (3/3) - Need a lesson but don't want to bother with the NPC yourself? Perhaps you want to learn from a master or expert level NPC? Do you want to partake in a rowdy evening in a local tavern? Simple threads with simple outcomes that should usually be educational in purpose or a depiction of something that could occur in everyday life.

Active Moderated Threads :
Master:

Ball, Archailist: Knighting quest promised.

Hero:
Garland, Revy Hiroe, Oriah:Terror in Stronghold -Ongoing

Krieg Messer: Testing brightness - Ongoing

Common Threads
Revy Hiroe - Sayren WindDancer: [Near Syliras] In Myri's name why now!? - Ongoing

Altaira Readva - Oriah: [The Lavender Ruins] When The Spirits Cry (Quest) - Ongoing

Shiress: Promised

Moderation Requests:
Please either PM me or drop a post here to request Moderated Threads using the following form.

Moderated Thread Request

PC's Involved: (You and who else? Who is participating)
Thread Type: (Master, Hero or Common)
Timestamp: (When would you like it to take place?)
Summary: (is it combat, training, something else?)
Possible Goals: (Please leave a brief list of some possible goals)
Notes: (Anything else you would like to tell me?)

Code: Select all
[b][center]Moderated Thread Request[/center][/b]
[b]PC's Involved:[/b] [url=][/url]
[b]Thread Type:[/b]
[b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Summary:[/b]
[b]Possible Goals:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]
Last edited by Nightmare on May 22nd, 2015, 1:15 am, edited 15 times in total.
If you have an concerns, questions or problems please PM me right away. I am here to assist and can usually get a reply within a day or two if not sooner.
If you haven't gotten a response from me within five days, please PM me again!
Nightmare
The part of you that you always fear

Words: 254197
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 11:45 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)