what would happen?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

what would happen?

Postby Marcus Alexander on October 7th, 2010, 5:05 am

What would happen to a mage caught summoning in the city of Syliras? Because isnt it said its forbidden within the city walls?
Marcus Alexander
Player

Words: 1744
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human, Mixed

what would happen?

Postby Siiri on October 7th, 2010, 8:44 am

I think there's a guy who recently cast magic with the walls of the castle. The knights killed him. Granted he was also a thief.
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

what would happen?

Postby John Vicari on October 7th, 2010, 1:17 pm

They will be killed on sight along with anything they called forth.
John Vicari
Player

Words: 107575
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2010, 8:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (10)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

what would happen?

Postby Jokor on October 7th, 2010, 2:25 pm

He burned down a part of the market to be percise.And tried to escape with Flux,It didn't work and he was to dangerous so they killed him.
Jokor
Streetrat

Words: 213913
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

what would happen?

Postby Marcus Alexander on October 10th, 2010, 2:29 am

sweet that makes my character so much more interesting, is it any kinda magic or just summoning ( i dont remeber all of the wiki)
Marcus Alexander
Player

Words: 1744
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2010, 4:25 am
Race: Human, Mixed

what would happen?

Postby Guido Faragas on October 11th, 2010, 12:35 pm

From the wiki:

No summoning is allowed in Syliras, especially within Stormhold Citadel. If something unsavory is summoned, it tends to eat the summoner and anyone nearby, leaving a mess for the Knights to clean up.

Anyone practicing dangerous magic such as Fire Reimancy or Alchemy will be held responsible for any damage done to people or property within they city.

The bottom line is that the knights are likely to come down hard on any major public display of magic that disturbs the peace. My PC is a reimancer but I would only perform magic in public within the city in an emergency... in private, or outside the walls, is another matter of course ;)

Back on the boards after a nasty virus laid me low...should be posting again soon.
Guido Faragas
In Disequilibrium

Words: 114496
Joined roleplay: October 24th, 2009, 7:50 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets