Philtering and Divination

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Philtering and Divination

Postby Aoren on November 4th, 2014, 1:48 am

Hello Mizahar,

I have been pondering this question for a little while now. I know that Gnosis marks can be infused into Philters but my question is centered more around the effect that would be produced. Specifically with Divination.

How would the imbiber of the aforementioned philter be affected? Would they be imparted with the gift of Divination for a brief moment being offered a random glimpse into someone's past, present or even the distant future? (Depending on the level of Gnosis) Or would it be specific to their own Chavi?

Comments? Theories? I'm going to have to write a few experimental threads regardless so it's all discussion at this point.

-Aoren
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)