[Mura] Shopping with the green lady

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

Postby Kiska on October 14th, 2010, 5:17 am

"Oh, thank you," Kiska said to Ero as she handed some of her stuff over. She walked down the street as they spoke. "Well, I'd let you stay with me, but it's a small room and I don't know if they allow company. We could have some more tea if you would like before we go to the pavillion."

Kiska turned to the main street of Mura heading toward the nearest inn. She too had to stop by the temple before they went to the pavillion, or anywhere else. her load had grown quite a bit, and she supposed that she should change into her breeches and shirt, despite feeling the need to be pretty. "I'm having a lot of fun today, I didn't really think I would at first," she said to her new friend as they walked, gazing at the sights and the vast numbers of Konti that walked the streets alongside them.

And so concluded the shopping adventures of Kiska and Ero.
Kiska
The Seeker of Destiny

Words: 74147
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2010, 6:17 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Alice on October 16th, 2010, 11:46 am

Kiska

Experience: 3 Observation, 1 Leadership, 2 Conversation
Lores: Shopping for Clothes, Envying Beauty, Spending a lot of Money, Having Fun

Ero

Experience: 1 Philosophy, 1 Conversation, 2 Observation, 1 Investigation
Lores: Shopping for Clothes, Feeling Awkward, Falling in Love with a Dress, Ignoring Suspicion

Comments

Nice social thread, you two! It truly sounded like Kiska and Ero had a lot of fun exploring the shops. Again, you captured the atmosphere and mentality of Mura very nicely. I found it difficult to award xp this time, so let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see changed or added. I didn’t list the items either, for obvious reasons ...
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Previous