Goodbye, Farewell, Until Another Time (Pygmy)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Kayiri on August 7th, 2010, 6:33 pm

Kayiri nodded slowly, sitting there motionlessly for a moment, before rocking forward onto his feet, outstretching his arm towards Pygmy. His head was tilted, but his eyes held that familiar light, and his lips were pulled into a slight smile.

"Come on, we'll go speak with one of the Tunnel Guides to get you acquainted with the Underpass," he said softly, helping her to her feet when and if she accepted his help up.

"If you could come back some day... Well, I'd like that, Pygmy. I'll miss you," he said honestly. "Don't push yourself to come back, though. If you find some place you belong, the people who take you in for who you are, flaws and all, and you don't want to or can't leave, then I'll understand. I would rather have you be happy than force you to surrender that simply to see me again," Kayiri then added, smiling, placing a comforting hand firmly on her shoulder.

"You'll be all right. I'm certain of it."
Kayiri
The Prideful Drykas

Words: 114225
Joined roleplay: December 21st, 2009, 2:35 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trash Medal (1)

Postby Dhanya on August 17th, 2010, 12:52 pm

Kay's kind words made Pygmy feel much better. It wasn't enough to wash away the hurt but it was a comfort to know that if she did come back, she would have a friend in Endrykas. She wished she had some way to reciprocate but couldn't think of anything. Once she accepted his help up she gave him a quick hug.

"Thanks Kay, I'll miss you too." Truthfully, though she had said it before, it seemed she needed to say it again. She wanted to make sure he heard her. She needed him to know.

"Alright, where do the guards live?" She asked, falling into step with him and leaving the grass behind, holding off the moment until they would part and making the most of it while it lasted.

She hoped she found the happy ending he wanted for her and she wished the same for him.
Dhanya
Probably attractive in real life.

Words: 136227
Joined roleplay: February 25th, 2010, 12:52 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Tundris on October 17th, 2010, 3:06 pm

Kayiri
+2 Philosophy
+1 Observation

Lores:
Offering Hospitality to an Old Friend
A Brooding Kelvic Goat
Giving Hope to the Fallen
Ensuring The Safety of Friends

Pygmy
+1 Storytelling

Lores:
Expressing the Sting of Unrequited Love
Appreciating Words of Wisdom

Notes: This was a beautiful exchange of kindness and friendship, and wisdom! Kayiri you really surprised me with your advice, it was really quite something and your writing is improving so much :) This thread was very tender though short, thank you!
Tundris
Mother Drykas

Words: 59440
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2009, 10:30 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Previous