New Player - Sorta ;)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

New Player - Sorta ;)

Postby Erotekt Semnoe on November 21st, 2009, 12:26 pm

Hey All

I am new to Mizahar and I wanted to say hi!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Trakashet or any variation of that you can think of! I also respond to cutie ;)

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I have played a wide variety of characters and have a tendency to get a cool idea and then discard it after a 100 posts, but I am moving out of that. I am also a moderator on a different site (where I am an also active player)

3. How did you find us?

Through Gossamer!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Hmm, I love interaction with quirky characters, as my characters tend to have a quirk. I also really love religion RP as well as simple social threads. Basically anything is fine with me--except combat... sorta blah with that!

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

Anything but combat really; I am actually a sucker for a good (and twisted) romance plot, the more melancholic the better!

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The amount of gods available and their representations... oh I should have said the player base and mod staff, huh? :D

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Nadda yet, I am too new!

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Good RP, make some connections! Play a six-armed, racist dude :)

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

Not yet, but do not worry, I will be sure to tell you if I see something!

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

That I am a slow player, I am super busy and my real life keeps me on my toes a lot. So chances are that I have not disappeared, but I am just busy! Keep that in mind if you want to RP with me, I much value the quality of the post given rather than the amount of time it takes you to get a post! I usually can get to everything within two weeks, though! And I want to RP with you if you want to RP with me, so get in touch with me!
Erotekt Semnoe
Inner Turmoil Contained

Words: 3264
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2009, 12:13 pm
Race: Akalak

Re: New Player - Sorta ;)

Postby Abashai on November 21st, 2009, 2:41 pm

Welcome to Mizahar Trakashet!. We have a lot of writers who enjoy good social and character development threads. I hope you will find a home here! I look forward to seeing you in play!
Abashai
There are winds I am compelled to follow...

Words: 391987
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (1)

Postby Malia on November 23rd, 2009, 8:30 pm

Welcome, Trakashet!

Oh, someone else who likes religion and melancholy! Such themes provide so much depth ... We should definitely thread together some time. Please let me know if you come near Syliras or where my PC can find you. ;)
Malia
The Remnants

Words: 229208
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2009, 5:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (18)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Trailblazer (2)
Power Fork (1)

Postby Erotekt Semnoe on November 24th, 2009, 3:58 am

Well Malia!

I am no longer playing an Epharian, I switched to playing a Akalak, but that has made my character concept even more melancholic and the religion more intense!

So thread we must, I wish to interact with a dead girl >.< I am in Riverfall for now!
Erotekt Semnoe
Inner Turmoil Contained

Words: 3264
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2009, 12:13 pm
Race: Akalak