[Autumn] The Wilde One

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Autumn] The Wilde One

Postby Autumn Wilde on December 21st, 2014, 9:52 pm

Quotes:

So here's a collection of some of my favorite quotes, ever. I keep a notebook with me at all times and it is just filled with quotes, so I've decided to share some of the ones I have stars next to here. Also, fortunes from fortune cookies. I keep those too.

#1. This is the quote that is my most inspiring one. I use this to get through everything I do, whether people agree or not.
Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it. Life is too short. You'll be an old man before you know it.
-Al Lopez
Autumn Wilde
Wayward Musician

Words: 53471
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2014, 9:47 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Previous