Hi Everybody!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi Everybody!

Postby TylerDurden on December 26th, 2014, 6:54 pm

Well first let me start by introducing myself. I go by Sett, and my Character's name is still undecided, i am considering going with Tyler Durden, may change it though. I haven't rp'd in five years and am really looking to get back into it. I found this site on google search engine and I really like the look and feel of Mizahar. I can already see im going to be doing alot of reading to really get the gist of whats going on, but anywhoo. That's all I got for now, still skimming through the site, but I look forward to participating in rp's with whomever in the near future.
TylerDurden
Player

Words: 222
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2014, 6:38 pm
Race: Human

Hi Everybody!

Postby Yra on December 26th, 2014, 7:20 pm

Hi, Tyler! First off, just a friendly hello from a friendly me, and a welcome to the site! Secondly, your name is a bit inappropriate. Tyler Durden is a character from a movie (first and second rule of the movie: we don't talk about it), and we pride ourselves on original names here. Do you mind changing it?

If you need a hand for anything, a lot of us hang out in the chat and will offer a hand if requested in your learning of the lore!
Yra
there are no strings on me.

Words: 66902
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2014, 3:32 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi Everybody!

Postby Nal'reim Qyan on December 27th, 2014, 6:11 am

I also wish to wish you welcome. If you happen to be in the mood to learn and practice/research magic. Do come join myself and others in Sahova.

-Nal
ImageImageImage
Nal'reim Qyan
Player

Words: 34560
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2012, 6:59 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)