Ayetah's plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Ayetah's plotnotes

Postby Ayetah on December 28th, 2014, 3:56 am

Goals for this season

-Get One person Tent, bed roll, rope and cooking supplies
-Work as animal handler or cook at tavern
-Learn what's a strider
-Learn what's a Ankal and why they have so many wives
-Tell someone about Yahal
-Gain an exotic companion (Possibly a large cat or beastly animal)
-Sing for someone
Ayetah
Yahal's girl

Words: 31107
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2014, 3:47 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Ayetah's plotnotes

Postby Ayetah on December 28th, 2014, 3:57 am

Endrykas: Will she stay?

Endrykas is a wonderful place. In a way, it is similar to Yahebah. Which is why I have been debating if Ayetah should stay or not. She already knows how to live in a tent, move from place to place and cook over an open fire. But I believe if she stays in Endrykas for a very long time, she will realize that the Drykas do not care too much for foreigners. Especially ones that cannot speak their language, pavi, fluently. Also, I don't see Ayetah bonding to a strider anytime soon. So what would make her stay?:

-A Drykas lover: Ayetah sticks to her cultural values, so this is a tough one. If she falls in love with a Drykas and their relationship means more to her than day and night, she will think about staying in Endrykas.
-Marriage: Secretly, this has been a dream of Ayetah for many years. She grew up in a society where marriage is very important. Ayetah should have been married a few years ago but because of being a slave in Ahnatep, marriage never happened for her.
-Bonding to Strider: Something I highly doubt but if it happens, Ayetah would like to stay close to the Drykas people to learn about how to be a rider and caretaker for this specific horse.
-Friends: If Ayetah makes just a couple of friends, ones that will stick by her side, she will stay.
Ayetah
Yahal's girl

Words: 31107
Joined roleplay: December 20th, 2014, 3:47 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes