Open Fantasy exploration rp

A freeform-ish rp where you explore and meet new people, and beasts.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

Fantasy exploration rp

Postby Arilizu on January 1st, 2015, 10:32 pm

I am Arilizu, and before you start rping on this thread, please read my character sheet. Please make sure your rp is in tune with the others before yours.
You wander through the WildLands, hoping to find lost treasure, and deep down, friends. You are scared that you may find an unfriendly beast, or an unfortunate demise.
I welcome you to Fantasy. It is a most wondrous place.
Arilizu
Survivalist Kelvic

Words: 926
Joined roleplay: January 1st, 2015, 8:28 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Fantasy exploration rp

Postby Gossamer on January 1st, 2015, 10:36 pm

Moderator Intervention

The Issue(s): Please read the rules. You cannot have freeform open RP on this site. Nor can you make OOC posts in IC forums. You MUST post a character sheet in the Character Sheet Forum. We do not allow Dragons here.

PM me when you have the above issues corrected and this intervention will be removed.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)