Hello,

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello,

Postby Krian Avenlist on January 2nd, 2015, 3:39 pm

I've come here to play with you. I'm not really sure what race it'll be, or what town'll house me, but I'm pretty sure it'll be a blast. So, hey there!

I'm looking forward to you all.
Krian Avenlist
Sonnen-Sohn

Words: 1787
Joined roleplay: January 2nd, 2015, 3:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello,

Postby Aventis on January 2nd, 2015, 3:59 pm

Aven? Your name is Aven!? THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE

Hi, Aven, and welcome to Mizahar! Whatever you decide I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time here. If ever you're in Syliras and want to thread, shoot me a PM. Fair warning: No matter what the hypothetical thread involves, I insist we title it "The Aven Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree"

Another fair warning: There's enough four-armed squires named Aven. I'm watching you.

Welcome to Mizahar!

Credit to: Rhys for picture edit, Redd and Estellir Konrath for Boxcodes, and Fallon for Signature

Shameless self advertising. Feel free to make a request!

Aventis
Your brother in multiple arms

Words: 158586
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2014, 9:14 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Hello,

Postby Nivel on January 2nd, 2015, 6:42 pm

...make a pycon...and give them six arms, no seven arms....maybe and even ten.. your character needs to have a lot of arms, just saying.
Nivel
The Pint-Sized Mage

Words: 461307
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2014, 7:06 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hello,

Postby Krian Avenlist on January 2nd, 2015, 9:04 pm

Hey there! I'm thinking about turning my gaze primarily towards Zeltiva for the moment, but should our paths ever cross, we'll surely capitalize on that pun.
Krian Avenlist
Sonnen-Sohn

Words: 1787
Joined roleplay: January 2nd, 2015, 3:28 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet