[Unverified] Aislin

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Aislin

Postby Aislynn on January 29th, 2015, 6:51 am

Aislynn

Appearance
]ImageImage

Race: What's your race? Kelvic (Unbound Clouded Leopard)
Birthday: 16 Spring 507
Birthplace: Endrykas

Appearance:
Aislynn human form has a full head of long, shiny medium ash blonde hair that reaches to the small of her back when tied up in a high ponytail and braided into various intricate braids, which it usually is, that fall in large waves. In both her clouded leopard form and her human form her lash framed, haunted eyes have heterochromia, split vertically down the middle of her slitted pupil of both eyes, one half of her iris is green and the other is amber. Also her plump, petal pink lips hide her small fangs. Her sun soaked bronzy skin comes from her sunbathing every chance she can get. Aislynn stands at a good 5'6 and weighs 125lbs.

Character Concept

Aislynn is a keep-to-herself kind of girl. Some people call her shy others call her an introvert, but really she is just a naturally quiet girl. She is quite secretive, some even say mysterious, but it’s not a conscious decision to do so, it’s just her nature to be so. Of course that doesn’t mean you can’t rile her up and get her hackles up. When you do be prepared for a ferocious encounter. Living in Sunberth for some time, she developed a sense of always being alert, and grew even more territorial than she already was. Her things stay close to her and those that try to steal it don’t fare well if she can help it. She makes it a point not to be wasteful for she knows what it is like to not have much. Also due to being taken against her will into slavery and have to defend herself and the little things she acquired from everyone it became a habit for her to be distrusting of people she doesn’t know.

As all Kelvics are, Aislynn is fiercely loyal and obedient. And like all Kelvics she searches for her bondmate. She has seen the kind of happiness and the kind of peace it brings both the kelvic and the bondmate. She had never seen two people more in love, more happy, and more at peace than her parents, and she wanted it for herself. She always keeps an eye out for him, every day, though her secretive, non-trusting personality makes it hard to get close to anyone.
She is extremely curious and extremely willing to learn. She doesn’t want to be known as just the cat who gets rid of the mice in the library. She wants to learn about everything she can, even if something seem beyond her…like physics.
She is a scribe and loves reading and copying old scrolls that need it, but her goal in life is to become a sage. She knows it will be a long time before she can be, but it’s what she wants to do.

Raw meat is her favorite, but if her meat must be cooked like if she were over at a friend’s house then she likes it spicy. She rarely drinks wine or ale, water suits her needs just fine, but she does enjoy a nice glass of milk every once in a while.

Character History

My name is Aislynn and I was born on in Endrykas. I was born on a beautiful spring day in Endrykas. I grew up with the Sapphire Clan of the Drykas. As a part of the Drykas as I was, I knew I was also Kelvic and being one meant that I had to learn a whole new set of life rules. My father didn’t really know how to help me for he knew nothing about the clouded leopard I was. The only advice that he could really give me was ‘I can’t teach you a lot of things, but if there is one thing I can teach you it would be to Adapt. Adapting to any and every environment is key to survival. Even if you don’t like it or don’t feel comfortable with it, it is necessary to do so.’
As months passed I grew up so much more than all the other children and could never keep a friend my own perceived age for very long. It wasn’t long before the other children began to notice as well and began to shun me for my rapidly growing body. My mind didn’t grow as fast as my body did, and I wish it had because that just made me more of an outcast than I already was amongst the clan. Children can be so cruel, especially the outspoken Drykas children.
Still the things I did learn I learned rapidly, and was able to move on quickly from lesson to lesson. Apparently it was so impressive that my parents thought I should get more formal teachings from someone who could challenge me.
The moment my parents made that decision was the moment my life changed and not for the better. Though my mother did not want to move, she knew it was for the best. So she put on a brave face and packed out things to move to Zelvita. My father was a horse for much of the way, pulling our caravan, and my mother and I traveled alongside him. It was about a week when we were attacked by malicious slavers. To spare myself from the mental torment I will make this part of my story short and just tell you the outcome. My mother perished before my eyes, and my father and I were beaten, collard, and thrown into slavery, and taken to Sunberth. It was now more than ever that adaptation to my surroundings would be a matter of life and death. My father was right, I didn’t like it and it was so uncomfortable, but it had to be done if I wanted to survive.
Even though my mother was gone, my father protected me as much as his broken hearted self could. I knew that her father loved my mother more than anything and losing her meant he lost himself. I suppose it was because of me that he stuck around instead of ending his life. Still I could tell he wasn’t happy, in fact sometimes he scared me with how wild he got when faced with anyone other than me. A couple months enslaved in shackles and forced to serve the malicious slavers that caught us, my father went out to scavenge some food. A couple scary hours went by and as the sun rose one of the other slaves, a human carried the body of my father through the cell door and laid him in front of me.
I can’t really recall my memories after that moment until the time I was pushed on the auction podium and put up for sale. Maybe it was because I had become useless to the slavers or maybe it was because they were just tired of me, I was put up for auction and sold to an old man. Master Uiliam was a librarian and scribe in Lhavit. He was a nice old man and treated me with respect, not just a means of pest control, which was why he bought me.
He taught me everything I wanted to know about, and that was a lot. Arithmatic, history, astronomy, geography, music. Anything he could teach me he did. Two more years went by and we grew so close that he called me his daughter. And although I could never call him father, he was family to me. He also freed me from slavery then as well. One more year passed and I experienced another huge loss, for he passed away.
Once again I was alone, but not really. I had a family to return to by in Endrykas. When I returned I was welcomed back, but being away for so long, I didn’t feel at home there. In my heart I knew I didn’t belong there. In understanding my uncle and his family gave me their blessing to leave and that I could return to them if I was ever in need. So I left but not before one of my uncles wives gave me a blue silk ribbon that was decorated with beads my father used to wear in his hair. I was told that it belonged and was made by my mother, it was left by her before we left on our journey to Zelvita.
I returned to Lhavit to study up on the world and all the things that catch my interest. To earn me some mizas I tend to the library and act as a scribe just as Master Uileam did.
Language

Fluent Language: Common
Basic Language: Pavi
Poor Language: N/A

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Writing # SP 15 Novice
History # SP 15 Novice
Organization # SP 5 Novice
Archeology # SP 10 Novice
Teaching# SP 5 Novice
Hunting # RP 10 Novice

(HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - Common Skills: Trade skills related to Crafts and Arts, Magical Study, Religion.)

Lores

Helpful Lores:

Lore of History of Lhavit
Lore of Religion: Syna

Possessions

-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Red Cloak
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Bone)
-Brush (Bone)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Kina

Heirloom: Fill me in, please! (
Blue silk hair ribbon with decorative beads that belonged to her mother.

Housing

[b]Location:
Where in Mizahar are you living? Lhavit

House: What does your home look like?
3 Kina apartment at the Solar Winds apartment.
Includes:
A Canopy Bed
A Soft Rounded Chair
A Wooden Desk
A Hearth
A Couch
(HELPFUL HINT, Please Remove - A description of permanent housing can be found in The Solar Wind Apartments. Permanent housing can be obtained through The Cosmos Center.

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 Kina 100 Kina
Dress -9 TK 5 JK 99 Kina 1 tk 50 jk

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!
Last edited by Aislynn on February 2nd, 2015, 4:56 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Aislynn
Player

Words: 16262
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2015, 12:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Aislynn

Postby Aislynn on February 2nd, 2015, 4:52 am

More About Aislynn

(Image Here - Optional)

General Information :
1. What is your Name?
-Aislin
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?
-No. It’s just Aislin
3. How old are you?
-I am 7 Years old, but look like a 24 year old human.
4. What is your height?
-5’6
5. What is your weight?

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
- Which form would you like to hear about first? In my leopard form I am smaller than a human, 14 inches long (Almost half of which is made up by my long tail) and can stand about 4 feet. My coat is a shiny blonde with dark outlines of spots. My eyes are big and are two colors on the left side of my eye is a sky blue and on the right side it is a deep amber, and my cats eye pupil splits the colors. I have long canine teeth that seems to be the only thing that people notice when I bare them.
In my human form I am 5’6 and weigh a lot more 125lbs. I have the same ashy blonde hair as my leopard form, without the spots, and the same eyes, and I do have longer canine teeth the normal humans. My hair is long and usually kept up and out of the way, in an intricate braid that I learned from my Drykas family, or in a simple ponytail. My skin is bronze in color from loving to sunbathe, in both my human and cat form. I do love the warm light that Syna casts upon Mizahar.

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
In my leopard form they see me as a bigger than normal tabby cat, that is until they see my large teeth, then they know I am of a more exotic breed of feline. Nonetheless I do hope they see me as a friendly cat, for I have never bitten anyone who didn’t deserve it. I let them pet me and let the children who know no better pull my tail without so much as a nip (Though I do let out a small growl and whine of pain when they pull too hard). But they do see me as a sun worshipping cat for they can always find me near a window bathing in the warm sunlight. But I am more comfortable by myself.
In my human form people see me as a secretive person. But I hope they see me as a just as friendly human as they see me when I am in my leopard form. I don’t try to be so quiet or secretive it’s just naturally embedded in me to be. I do answer questions when asked, but I don’t really start the conversation. But I do try to be pleasant when in company, but I am more comfortable when by myself, just as I am when I am in my leopard form.

3. What is your favorite body feature?
-Definitely my eyes.
4. How physically fit are you?
-I like to think very. I may not be strong, but I am fast, agile, and flexible.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
–Even though Lhavit fashion is very showy, I like to dress in simple clothes and as little clothes as I can get away with. In case I need to switch from my human form to my leopard form I don’t like having to mess with corsets or fumble with accessories to try and take off. I do like dressing in colors when I can, but usually it’s just simple earth tone colors.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
-My parents sadly have passed, and even though it’s hard I don’t mind talking about them. My father was a horse kelvic named Korvin. In his horse form he was a mighty blonde Sungold stallion (He is where I got my blonde hair from) and amber half of my eye. He was fiercely loyal to my mother and protected her until her untimely death. But his defining personality was that he was carefree and had an infectious laugh that anyone who knew him could notice from a mile away. Her beautiful mother was a Drykas who was extremely smart and very motherly. You could tell that I was related to my mother for people always said we looked alike, though I had blonde hair and she had light brown hair. Her stunning eyes were a stunning spring green, and where I got the green color in my eyes from.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
-No, though my mother and father were trying for another child.
3. What is your extended family like?
-My mother, father, and I were a part of the Sapphire Clan of the Drykas. As all Drykas are, they were outspoken and loud. I still have 3 uncles and 3 aunts still living, and many, many, many cousins.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
-I understand the value of friends and value each and every one of my friends (though there are not many), and I am very loyal to them. But I do prefer to be alone. So…I can’t say yes but I can’t say no either.
5. Do you treat animals like family?
-Of course I do. I am an animal after all.

-Endrykas
2. Where do you live now?
–Lhavit
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
-Lhavit. I just feel as if that is where I truly belong at the moment. And it’s the perfect place to learn everything I wish to learn about.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
-My favorite place is the library! And I do not vacation much, it is far too dangerous to travel around. Though I do wish to visit Konti Isle someday.
5. Where do you fear to be?
-Well I do not like being underground for long, so Kalinor is where I won’t be going any time soon.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
-Oh I have many scars that cover my body. Some from growing up a Drykas and some from being enslaved by cruel slavers.
2. Are you right handed or left handed?
-I am right handed
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
-I speak common fluently. I can speak Pavi but I didn’t spend much time with my Drykas family, so I can’t say I can speak it fluently, but I know enough of it to have conversations with them.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
I eat raw meat. I suppose that isn’t such a rare thing to see with a Kelvic, but humans do not like the sight of it.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
-I do not. I never received my windmark when I was with my Drykas family. And piercings are annoying to have to take off every time I want to change forms. Tattoos however I think I will get some one day. Some of them are so pretty after all.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
-Scribe
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
-I love my work. I love opening old scrolls to learn new things. And to have the honor of being able to be around books and scrolls and being able to read them is a great blessing.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
-As much as I love being a scribe I want to be a Sage.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
-Sages and teachers. Sages because they devote their life to trying to piece together out lost past. I admire teachers because they devote their life to teaching things that others don’t know.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
-I do not like slavers. It is just something I never liked since I was enslaved against my will and mistreated and abused by them.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
-I was a quiet child, even though I was taught to be outspoken, I grew up within the matter of months, so I was sort of an outcast of the clan. I had a lot of family but no friends due to my rapid growth rate, I could never really keep them.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
I remember when I was just a kitten and my mother and father taught me to ride for the first time. I never got a horse of my own, for none took to me then. I have a sneaking suspicion that they could tell I was a leopard and a predator. So I got to learn to ride on my father’s horse form. I spend the whole day falling off and getting dirty, but also laughing and smiling.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
- When we were on our way to Zelvita and were ambushed by malicious slavers who killed my mother and collard my father and me.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
-I was very close to both of them.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel?
-It is hard to choose just one. For sake of having to choose between my parents I will pick Master Uileam. He bought me from a slave auction and brought me to Lhavit and taught me to love learning, and to smile once again.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
-I have not been to an actual school, but I am very well learned, I like to think. I am a scribe for heavens sake.
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
-I love to learn a little bit of everything. My worst subject is physics though.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
-Well I have always been able to learn things quickly, but I have learned most of my knowledge from Master Uileam in Lhavit.
4. How do you learn best?
-I learn best by writing notes.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? To be well educated enough and wise enough to be a sage.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
-I can…but I don’t. People find my personality too secretive and mysterious. I do have friends however, but not many.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
-No. My past with cruel people who treated me and my father horribly, and other criminals in Sunberth has caused me to distrust people at first meeting.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
-Straight. My clan has taught me that same sex relationships aren’t beneficial to the clan. Not that I mind them in any way. If you love someone then you love them. If my bondmate happens to be a girl, then who am I to question fate.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
-My first kiss wasn’t a pleasant one. Being in the company of cruel slavers does that to a person.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
-Yes. Technically my first time was unwanted and forced, so I don’t really concider it my first time.
The time I do consider my first wasn’t romantic, but I don’t think romance can blossom in Sunberth under the conditions I was. It was one of the things I remember after my father died. I was 4 ½ years old (about 18 in human years) and I was distraught over my father dying. One of the Chaktawe slaves that I knew from helping my father and I survive in slavery, came to me and let me cry on his shoulder, and offered me a drink. His name was Sarook and he was a large man reaching a good 6 feet, and had dark hair and equally dark eyes. His copper skin intrigued her, she had never seen a Chaktawe before, and he had laughed when she asked him if all his people had reddish skin. He was always optimistic that one day he will be free, she wished she could be the same. But to get back to the story, I was sad about my father, and he gave me a shoulder to cry on, and into the conversation that I can’t recall, he kissed me, and I kissed back, and before I knew it he was undressed and undressing me. I didn’t feel really anything but pleasure and release. The next morning I wasn’t sure what to make of it, but he kissed me and told me that if I should need anything I can turn to him. He was sold the same time I was and I never saw him again. I hope to this day that he is with his people again, and if not that he is with a master or mistress who treats him as he should be.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
-No. I don’t like the taste of alcohol much, so I never drink enough to get drunk.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
– No. A glass or two at celebrations or if I am at dinner with my friends.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
-Sweet wine seems to be the only thing I can stomach.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
-Not willingly. The slavers forced a sedative in me when I was ‘acting up.’ And I didn’t like feeling like that at all. It made me feel so groggy and disoriented.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol?
-I think everything should be taken or drank in moderation. Too much leads to bad things.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
-I like to read, write, sunbathe, hearing new stories and poems, getting my tarot read.
2. Do you like to read?
-I love to read! When I learned how from Master Uileam when he brought me to live with him. My Drykas family find that books just add unnecessary weight when packing up and moving so I never saw a book until then. When I went back after I was freed and I brought a small book with me they didn’t understand why I didn’t bring something more useful in place of it.
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
-When people think I am an oversized tabby cat. Would you call a wolf a mutt? Then why would you call me a domestic cat?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
-Sunbathing. I love laying out in the sun for hours especially in my leopard form.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
-Embarrass? I do not get embarrassed easily. I suppose things like I trip or misjudge a jumping distance and not make it.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
-I like oranges, yellows, blues, reds, purples really every color is beautiful in its own way.
2. What is your favorite time of day?
-When the sun is in it’s highest position.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
-That is an easy one. The most beautiful thing I ever seen was a strider running as fast as the wind, free and wild.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
-Raw deer is my favorite thing to eat. My least favorite thing is lettuce, it’s flavorless filler.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
-I love sunny warm weather. I love spending my days outside, and I prefer it not be wet. Thunderstorms startle me from time to time, but there isn’t any weather I am scared of.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
-I suppose I am more pessimistic than optimistic.
2. What are your religious views?
-I believe that no person is wrong in believing what they believe…but I believe that if you worship something that causes you to cause harm to anything out of spite or malice then you should rethink what you believe.
3. Would you be able to kill?
-Yes. I have killed before. Out of defense, but it was something I had no problem doing.
4. What are your views on sex?
-I think sex is something that should be an act of passion and love.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
-A successful life is one that is free of regrets.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
-The worst thing I ever done…I accidently ruined a really old scroll by leaving it out during a summer drizzle. Luckily it was a newly written scroll and the old one was still legible enough to copy again. That fact didn’t make me feel any better about it.
2. What is your greatest regret?
-I regret not fending off the slavers that killed my mother. I froze at that time, and not a day goes by that I don’t apologize for it.
3. What is your best/worst memory?
- My best memory is when I first learned to ride a horse; my worst memory I have was the night when I was enslaved.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
-I would change nothing. As much pain as some of it caused, it is what made me who I am. Sure I would much prefer my parents be alive and raising all the children they wanted, but I suspect that it happened for a reason.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
-I am most proud of learning things my parents wanted me to learn. They took that dangerous journey from Endrykas to Zelvita so I could be challenge academically, and I do challenge myself academically whenever I get the chance.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
-I am honest with them when they talk to me. I was taught to not hide my feelings.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
-I do against those who do malicious things for the sake of doing malicious things.
3. What makes you happy?
-Sunbathing, running as fast as I can, being free, reading, writing, learning something new.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
-I would die for my family and my bondmate.
5. What makes you angry?
-Seeing people or animals being abused or neglected.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
-When I first meet a person I treat them kindly, but I do not trust them right off the bat to do the same, so I am always on guard. After a few minutes around a person though I slowly relax and begin to become more trusting and personable.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
-The most important person in my life would be my potential bondmate, but until I find them I suppose Master Uileam, though he is no longer living.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
-I do not have a significant other yet. My ideal lover would be someone that can see that I like my space and do not like large crowds or loud noises, or overly loud people. He would be kind to me and treat me as both a person and a predator for I am both. He would not be a wasteful person, but one who treated Caiyha and her creatures with respect and trust.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
-I think I could learn to trust people to protect me. Do I think they will, no, which is why I make it a point to know how to protect myself.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
-I tend to avoid conflict. I do not like conflict nor do I like it when people get physical. That by no means mean that I don’t get frustrated with people, and I am not afraid to speak my mind during that time.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
-No. I don’t like the idea of having people rely on me. I am so afraid that I will let them down. I am fine playing a supporting role.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
-Absolutly not. I am most comfortable when I am by myself. Large groups make me nervous and make me want to change form and run to a quiet, empty place. But changing requires me to undress and others don’t seem to appreciate it when people shed their clothing in front of them.
4. Do you care what others think of you?
-Yes. I don’t want others to think I am some run of the mill Kelvic that can’t learn advanced material.
5. What do you think of others, in general?
-I think people have good in them. I just think that everything has a complete opposite. Just like the sun has the moon, when there are good people there must be bad people too. I tend to think a person is one of those bad people at first, but I quickly remind myself that I can’t think that of everyone.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
-My greatest strength would be my ability to adapt and survive.
2. What is your greatest weakness?
-My greatest weakness is that I am distrusting towards everyone.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
-Change? Me? I wouldn’t change a thing. I will learn to be a better person, I just have to be patient.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
-Introverted. I don’t go out of my way to be near people or be the center of attention. I like solitude.
5. Are you generally organized or messy?
-I am an organized person. I have to be or the library would be a mess.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
-The Goddess Syna most definitely. I would live in the dessert if I knew I could survive there, but I know I can’t. And people from there say it is a harsh environment. I guess I will just have to take their word on it.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
-I fear the goddess Ssena. Who wouldn’t fear the goddess of fear.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
-No I don’t have any Gnosis Marks.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
-I would go to the ends of the earth if that meant it kept Syna shining lovingly upon me.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
-Not that she ever would, but if she asked me to harm anyone or anything without a good reason, I wouldn’t do it.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
-I live to learn all I can and with the knowledge I learn help the people of Mizahar. Also when my bondmate comes along I would live for him as well.
2. What is the best part of life?
-The best part of life is waking up to the sun shining and knowing it’s a brand new day with brand new possibilitie.
3. What is the best part of death?
-The best part of death would be to ability to become one with the earth again.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
-I want to die knowing I did some good in the world. Something so astounding that I changed Mizahar for the better.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
-I would like to be remembered as someone who contributed to helping the people of Mizahar learn something about their past so to prevent it from happening again. After all the only way to stop history from repeating itself is to learn about it.
Aislynn
Player

Words: 16262
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2015, 12:48 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet