[Note by Gossamer] Kiva'ar

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kiva'ar

Postby Kiva'ar on February 2nd, 2015, 11:29 am

Character Name: Kiva'ar

Appearance:
Human form: Kiva'ar has long black hair that reaches her shoulders, often left to tangle in the wind and usually very messy. Her eyes are blue and are the same in wolf form. Short; roughly five foot two, and has a slim toned build with slight muscle. Small breasted, thin with a permanent thoughtful look on her pointed face with a rather innocent demeanor.

Wolf form: Relatively similar to human in that she retains the black hair and blue eye colour, tip of the tail is white along with several white fleck along the muzzle and above the eyes. Her muzzle is short, and her body is the same length as her human height.

Race: Kelvic - Can change into a black and white wolf at will baring no restrictions due to collaring/chains/etc.
Age: 4 in human years, which is the equivolent of 17 in wolf years. Fully grown and mature.
Birthday: 8th day, Spring, 510av.
Starting City: Riverfall
Birthplace: Endrykas - Cyphrus

Character Concept:
Personality - Kiva'ar or Kiva for short is a rather headstrong young Kelvar. Prefering to explore and investigate things rather than sit down and she quickly learned much about the land around her and the animals. She is playful, sarcastic and often cheeky, but know when to keep quiet if need be.

Ethics - Typically, she doesn't like to waste anything, prefering to use all parts of the animals she's hunted that said, she enjoys the thrill of the hunt and often finds excuses just to chase after things.
Likes - Kiva adores rabbits. Particularly raw. She also enjoys singing but only on her own and if asked to, she will lie and tell you otherwise. Despite her usual ragged appearance regarding her hair, she enjoys pampering herself and will go out of her way to find somewhere to bathe or sooth her body.

Dislikes - Dogs Mercury plants. Poisonous. Also not to fond of being sneaked up on or restrictive clothing that doesn't slip off easily. Sitting around for great lengths of time.

Character History:
Born into the wandering city of Edrykas, her parents left her in Riverfall when the pack passed by a few turns of the moon ago (a few months ago) when she told them she longed to explore more. Although typically loyal and willing to obey, she felt the lifestyle wasn't for her and wanted to explore the world before settling on a home. Her mother, a Kelvic like herself understood her basic urge to find a mate, and with much persuasion, convinced her father of this under the knowledge that she keep her Kelvic status quiet whilst in the city. With very little but her skills, her stubborn determination, the clothes on her back, and a few coins, she found herself somewhat lost in the large city.

Fluent Language: Common

Skills :
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Singing 5 5SP Novice
Stealth 15 15SP Novice
Wilderness Survival 2 20 SP Novice
Hunting 10(+10 RB), 20 SP Novice

Possessions:
1 Set of Clothing
- Flaxen Shirt
-Flaxen Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Fur Cloak (Heirloom)
-Tanned Zibri hide Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Three days of Rations
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: An embroidered Zibri cloak given to her by her father before they took her to Riverfall to search for a companion. She considers it high in sentimental value.

Housing: 1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic56263.html - Blue Bull Inn (Winter 514av)
Kiva'ar
The Beta

Words: 3549
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2015, 9:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kiva'ar

Postby Gossamer on February 2nd, 2015, 8:39 pm

Moderator Intervention

The Issue(s):

Hi there.

Welcome to Riverfall. I have a few issues with your CS tht need changed before I can give you full approval.

Your race is Kelvic not Kevlar. I'm not sure if this is autocorrect correcting the term for you or if you are genuinely mistaken. Secondly, Kelvics do not live in packs in any way shape or form. Your parent can be a kelvic, but odds are they are not the same animal form. This would be extremely rare if it happened.

I have no idea whats going on with your skill Wilderness Survival. Is there a typo there? 2 20? I don't understand that. You need to clear that up. :)

Riverfall has no cottages outside of the city. There are several locations outside the city, but they are fortified and singular. All housing is in apartments inside the city.

Your signature needs to be 600x150 or smaller. It's too large to meet our game requirements. I also know I've seen your avatar before, but for the life of me I can't pinpoint which PC has it.... so i would suggest finding a new avatar because I know that actress has been used already.

Let me know when you make the changes, and I'll approve your CS.

PM me when you have the above issues corrected and this intervention will be removed.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)