This Book From My Mother

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

This Book From My Mother

Postby Phaylix Whitevine on February 14th, 2015, 3:13 pm

90 | W I N T E R | 514 AV

Well... I'm not exactly sure how to start a journal. I've... Never exactly kept one. But, Mother gave me this book to "vent," in her own words.

So, that's what I'll do.

I've decided to write a little wonky today, and it may look even weirder because I'm writing in special ink. Made from berries. I personally like it. It fits me, don't ya think, Journal?

Journal, I need more work. Gyor wasn't much, just five Mizas. I need much bigger fish to fry. Someone with a 50 Miza bounty on 'em. But, until then, I'll just have to do little info missions for Delkon, the cheap Isur. But, at least I'll be with Recluse.

Recluse is actually pretty tame for a Symenestra. She somehow keeps those claws of hers somewhat short, and the rest of her isn't too bad, either. I think she's pretty good as an Assassin. Well, mercenary, as Mother likes to call our little Syliran operation. We have to be real careful. I killed Gyor over 4 days ago, and the Knights are still on my ass. Probably more because I stole a knight shortsword than the fact I actually killed Gyor, the bastard.

Damn. I have to go, Journal. Grandma's complaining of the lack of whiskey in the Citadel. It's VERY difficult to find rose and corn whiskey.

Until next time.

P H A Y L I X
MADNESS Is Hereditary

COMMON | VANI | SYMENOS | Thoughts
Phaylix Whitevine
MADNESS Is Hereditary

Words: 32937
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2014, 4:46 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets