Unfamiliar Roads (Travel Thread)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Encompassing a vast wilderness filled with flora and fauna of immense proportions, the Northern Reaches include all the Talderian Forest north of the Suvan and stretch into the vast permanent tundra and ice fields outside Avanthal.

Postby Talib Zahir on October 24th, 2010, 8:54 pm

Talib remained silent most of the time, giving small bows of respect or nods of his head when it was required. When it came to Tah'moor, he almost cried. Ata was gone, and it was solid reality now. Tah'moor was a beautiful animal, clearly intelligent and full of pride to be a great servant for Talib, but he would never be able to fill the hole of his horse's sarcastic snorts and caring pushes. Ata was too much like Talib, only more outgoing in a way. He sighed and looked to the ground.

J'halla arrived with his things, and he looked within the bag. The armor was a nice tough, and should fit over his robe easily enough. There were enough pockets in the sleeves that he needn't worry about losing the one's on his chest yet.

Talib bowed deep this time, showing his gratitude.
"I thank you, J'halla, and all of you, for what you are giving me. I apologize for my burdening you and wish I had some way to repay you for your kindness and generosity.. I do have one request though: might you have any parchments as well?"
Talib Zahir
The Anti-social Mage

Words: 10008
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 8:08 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Ja'soth on October 26th, 2010, 6:06 am

J'halla nodded to Talib and spoke to his comments and requestYou were no burden to us Talib, we Jamoura will help those in need and welcome most outsiders in our city. You may repay us by living, by learning from your mistakes and not allowing your grief to destroy you. It is healthy to grieve and you will for a while yet, but it must at some time come to an end. Return someday and let us see Tah'moor and how he has grown and visit us, this time under more pleasant circumstances.

Talib was given a pouch with several live leaves in them that acted as parchment and a container with some kind of squid. J'halla spoke again Use the tentacles of the creature as a writing quill, it produces its own ink. It lives in any water that is clean so keep it moist and in water when you are not using it. You must feed your pack and armor as well as water your tent regularly. We will teach you how to care for your new companions There was some instruction on the feeding and care of the items he was given and Tah'moor, then they were on their way
Ja'soth
Retired Staff

Words: 37567
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2009, 5:21 am
Race: Staff account

Postby Ja'soth on October 26th, 2010, 6:21 am

XP and Lore and Item Awards.

XP:
Reimancy=4
Riding=3
Quarterstaff=4
Wilderness survival=3

Lores:
Lore of Taldera(Partial)
Lore of Fighting a Forest Cat
Lore of Edibles in Taldera(Partial)
Lore of Jamoura(partial)
Lore of the Spires(Partial)
Lore of Tah'moor
Lore of care for Living Tools and Armor
Lore Of Losing a Friend
Lore Of Brulla
Lore of J'halla
Lore of losing a fight'
Lore of using Jamoura Spore pods.
Lore of being Dependent on others

Items
25 Living leaf Parchments
2 Squid quills
1 Tent plant
1 Insect Backpack with standard items as per starting package
Complete replacement of starting items with Spires equivalents
1 Set of winter clothing and cloak

Weapons:
6 Jamoura spore pods with paralyzing poison :TBA

Mount:

Tah'moor:TBA

All in all Talib a good travel thread. I hope you enjoy that which you have been given. You are now in the capable hands of Cheshire who presides over Avanthal good luck in your travels to Denval
Ja'soth
Retired Staff

Words: 37567
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2009, 5:21 am
Race: Staff account

Previous