[Unverified] Amias Pierce WIP

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Amias Pierce WIP

Postby Amias_Pierce on March 2nd, 2015, 8:26 am

Winter 2nd, 491AV
Amias Pierce
The moment somebody says to me,”This is very risky,” is the moment it becomes attractive to me.

Appearance
I'm in trouble because I'm normal and slightly arrogant. A lot of people don't like themselves and I happen to be totally in love with myself.
Full Name: Amias Terrin Pierce
Race:Vantha
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 170lbs

Profession: Dancer
Housing:Starter pack 20x20 Apartment in Zeltiva

Likes: Cats, the ocean, body art, scandals, nature, magic, raspberries, telling stories, thunderstorms
Dislikes: Boring conversations, large animals, children, Uncivilized people, ignorance
Merits: He is very good at keeping an interesting conversation and is known to be rather exuberant in anything he does.
Flaws: Amias is stubborn and stuffy and even a bit vain.

Fluent: Common
Poor: Pavi
Basic:Vani

Other 1: WIP
Other 2: WIP
Other 3: WIP
Amias stands unusually taller than most Vantha, at a full six feet. He weights around 170lbs and is considerably heftier than most of his race. His skin is a dark tan, which is decorated by many tattoos, most having no meaning whatsoever other than he found them interesting. Amias could be described as attractive and he is aware of it. He always has facial hair, normally in the form of a rather well groomed mustache. Amias is definitely one who strives for attention. He’s frivolous and loves to wear things that are eye-catching. He adores bright colors, flashy jewelry anything that suits his fancy is quite noticeable. While he has the fashion sense of a noble, he is far from it, and usually wears normal clothing. Though, that doesn’t stop him from standing out in a crowd.

Because he is a Vantha, his eye color changes usually based on his mood. Though they typically stay a dark charcoal color. Most of his eye colors are usually dark, and the change is hardly ever noticeable though. Amias’s hair is a dark, unruly mop untop of his head. It’s generally wavy. Amias makes special time to makes sure he’s always well groomed. The Vantha’s dislike of being dirty could be also considered a germ phobia. It’s uncommon to see him scuffed up, whether from a fight or otherwise.

Personality
I don’t think we’ll get along. I have too many personalities, and you haven’t even got one.
Amias is a complex character. He’s lively, enjoys talking to just about everyone. He is the sort known to chat your ear off, yet it’s always some captivating tale or story. Amias has a talent for pulling stories out of his ass, exaggerating on things that have happened to him to make the tale a little more interesting. Yet, no one seems to care. Another thing about the Vantha is he has a habit of talking about himself. He’s a little self-absorbed, and will bask I any attention he gets, whether good or bad.
While he’s normally exuberant and a lively character, Amias is known to have his moments. When angry he’s known to snap quickly and ruthlessly, insults that he doesn’t necessarily mean are known to slip out before he can stop them. Amias speaks before he thinks when he’s mad, making cruel jabs at another to frame them as the bad guy, something that is never a good thing to have.
But overall, Amias loves talking to others, and gets along well with most people. He’s a very social person who hardly ever feels out of place. The young man loves using situations to his advantage and will try to make a friend out of anyone.

History
Looks are only skin deep, look beyond the flesh.
Amias never actually lived in the icy tundra that his race calls a home. He was raised by his parents in a city. His parents were, under odd circumstances, told to leave their homeland. So, with a tiny child in their arms, they left and went to find life elsewhere. For many years, his family travelled with performers, such as acrobats and lion tamers. His parents raised him as best they could, and in turn he became a rather lively and festive young man.
When he was nineteen, his parents were killed in a fire, and after much deciding, he left the group of performers, deciding it was time for him to make his own.
Last edited by Amias_Pierce on March 3rd, 2015, 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Amias_Pierce
Player

Words: 2026
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2015, 6:11 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Amias Pierce

Postby Amias_Pierce on March 2nd, 2015, 8:29 am

Skills
To others we are not ourselves but performers in their lives cast for a part we do not even know we are playing.

Physical
SkillExperienceTotalLevel
Acrobatics10SP10Novice
Dance10SP10Novice
Unarmed Combat16SP16Novice

Mental
#---
#---
#---

Social
Storytelling10RB10Novice
Flirting4SP4Novice
#---

Trade
#---
#---
#---

Arcane
Flux 10SP10Novice
#---
#---

Lores
All theological lore is becoming distasteful to me.

Social
Lore: Travelling With Performers
Lore: A Magician to Be

Two
Three
Four

Event
One
Two
Three
Four

Other 1
One
Two
Three
Four

Other 2
One
Two
Three
Four

Other 3
One
Two
Three
Four
Amias_Pierce
Player

Words: 2026
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2015, 6:11 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Amias Pierce WIP

Postby Amias_Pierce on March 2nd, 2015, 8:30 am

Possessions
A free life cannot acquire many possessions, because this is not easy to do without servility to mobs or monarchs.

Clothing
Simple white shirt
Simple dark pants
Simple black coat
Simple undergarments
Simple boots

Equipment
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:

1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel

Miscellaneous
N/A

Heirloom
Amias’s heirloom is a silver coin that was made into a necklace. The coin has been defaced, intricate designs swirling around the coin which hangs on to a tough strand of leather. Amias can normally be seen wearing.

Ledger
NameCreditDebitTotal
+100 Starter GM-100 GM
#---
#---

Housing
Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.
Starter 20x20 apartment

Threads
And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

Season
DateTitleProgress
#--
#--
#--

Season
DateTitleProgress
#--
#--
#--

Flashback
DateTitleProgress