Starlight ~{Telor Riptide}~

Lazuhly spends the evening stargazing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Lazuhly on April 8th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Spring 23rd
515av

The twilight's blanket of pitch black was adorned in a cascading tapestry of twinkling starlight which set the ambiance like a lace of tiara diamonds.

Lazuhly was l amidst sitting and kneeling in cool inviting sand as her vision fixated upon the dark sky that was vibrantly pulsing with the afterglow of life.

Blue eyes swam looking for constellations as moonlit radiance doused her silhouette casting a shadowy doppelganger that trailed behind but forever connected smeared upon whitened sands.

Part of her curled up as hand reached for a bottle submerged in wet sand. Gentle waves absconding and absending caressed the glass with its chilly tide.

A rare treat in spring to have an ice cold drink.

The wine wasn't a particularly notable vintage however this mash had sweet flavorful notes of wild berries with a sharp but crisp finish that was both savory and pleasing to her palate.

Plucking the vassal from the sand she tipped it back as red lips received alcoholic refreshment in a manner unbecoming of a lady as free arm was used uncoothly as a face cloth.
Lazuhly
Player

Words: 10213
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2015, 1:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Telor Riptide on April 9th, 2015, 1:04 am

The woman had a glass of wine to her lips. That should've been a sign for him to stay away, but instead, Telor crept closer. Just so he could see who she was, he told himself.

But with the waves crashing softly in the background, and the blithe expression of a woman drinking wine beneath the stars, Telor found himself more calm, and therefore, more rash than he might have otherwise been.

The Svefra walked right up to her and sat down, his rear end creating a miniscule puff of sand as he did so. His hands wandered through the sand, digging and playing at the bits and pieces until he found the words he wanted. But when he opened his mouth, they were not words, but song.

The song was just mellow enough to not break the precious silence that the stars rode in on, and yet, he could hear it echo off of the docks and the slurping water's waves. The Fratava sounds were gentle, but carried well, just as they had been intended to. Laviku, he missed speaking Fratava.

"Syna's light forgotten now,
But ne'er forgot are we,
Leth's light now protects,
Along with Zintiiiila."

Common-Fratava-Vani
Telor Riptide
Player

Words: 24242
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2015, 12:08 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Lazuhly on April 11th, 2015, 2:05 am

Lazuhly enjoyed her wine, the smell of salty air and the breeze that flowed through her short blonde hair. She was calm and relaxed and so long as the stranger remained a gentleman she would let his words dance from his lips and echo in the night sky. Her wine flowed to her lips once again and she smiled indirectly as her eyes seemed fixated on the sky and it's sparkling wonder.

The fallen squire was not a singer but alcohol flooded her mind and his singing had tapped into an artistic vein.

She was in her own universe at the moment, but a verse from his song had reached her and held treasured meaning.

It was hushed poetry under her breath, barely audible from the tide.

~Those beautiful lies, and that ugly truth.
The trials and tribulations of my wasted youth.
The cost came with some cruel expense just the loss of a little innocence.
Little nightingale be mindful of the rose garden and what you try to take.
If provoked I can be a bitch that pairs your tears with chocolate cake.

I am a narcissist forever kissing my reflection in a mirror, perfection and obsession it could not be clearer.
Traits I myself admire.
One breaths life to envy
The other desire

The ones that you want are like those stars so far astray, and the ones that come easy are trash rubbish to be thrown away.~
Lazuhly
Player

Words: 10213
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2015, 1:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet