Greetings, everyone!!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings, everyone!!

Postby Xoren on May 16th, 2015, 10:11 am

Hello there,

I'm Xoren, new Constrictor Dhani to Syliras! I've recently finished my CS [Well, for now, anyway] and hope to start threading with ye all! I'm fairly experienced with RP [Started in erm.... 2011? 2012? Somewhere about there....] But this is my first time on anything like Mizahar!! I love the unique setting and all the new creatures and playable races... It's always been vampires, werewolves, and the occasional hybrid and/or zombie. So, I'm really excited to get started!!!
I will be out from the 20th to the 24th. I will reply to all threads right when I get back, so please be patient.
Xoren
Player

Words: 11044
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2015, 5:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Greetings, everyone!!

Postby Tanna on May 16th, 2015, 11:10 am

Hello and welcome!

Miz is definitely something different and wonderful in that way with how rich the lore is. Glad you found it! Pity you are moving Xoren to Sunberth so soon - I would have loved a thread c: No matter, I look forward to seeing what lazy bones gets up to in Sunberth!

Good luck with everything and have fun!
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Greetings, everyone!!

Postby Jessor Yellowmoss on May 16th, 2015, 5:13 pm

A Dhani in Sunberth, you say? How exciting! I'd love to see the dynamic Jessor would form with the race. Hit me up with a PM if you'd like to start a thread sometime.

In the meantime, welcome to Mizahar, and if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help, as are the friendly folk in chat, and all the staff.
Jessor Yellowmoss
Ride the Winds

Words: 41781
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2014, 1:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Greetings, everyone!!

Postby Xoren on May 16th, 2015, 5:24 pm

Thanks all! Oi, you guys are friendly :D

But, I've just gone through the Price List, and I think it might be Fall when Xoren heads to Sunberth. With no Wilderness Survival, I'm thinking I will have to have a caravan, and that costs some. Heh... Now I have to change that on Xoren's CS, I do. Anywho.

I would love to thread with the both of you! I think it would be great for Xoren to meet such cool characters. I'll surely PM the both of you once I have everything for Xoren set up.

Thanks again :P
I will be out from the 20th to the 24th. I will reply to all threads right when I get back, so please be patient.
Xoren
Player

Words: 11044
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2015, 5:14 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet