Hey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey

Postby Nyria Ly'Mata on May 20th, 2015, 9:50 am

Hey, I never really do these so dont know what to say really :embarrassed:

I'm from Belfast, Northern Ireland, probably the first on here from here :D currently 18 and soon moving to Scotland and no doubt I will be needing a lot of help here :embarrassed: I get lost so easily :'(

ANYWAY! It's a pleasure to be here and hopefully get to know some of you guys real soon :D
Nyria Ly'Mata
Player

Words: 11407
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2015, 9:40 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hey

Postby Tanna on May 20th, 2015, 10:11 am

Hello and welcome!
The site can be a bit tricky at first to navigate but I'm sure you'll find your way around soon enough :) You can request your Konti gift in the Help Desk thread here. Definitely give the welcome PM you received a good read - it's there to help!
Most importantly, have fun!
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hey

Postby Nyria Ly'Mata on May 20th, 2015, 11:32 am

Thank you :D I probably should have checked this first, now I feel rude :embarrassed:
Nyria Ly'Mata
Player

Words: 11407
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2015, 9:40 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets