Open Day In The White Crane

A day in side the white crane.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

Day In The White Crane

Postby Rathan on June 3rd, 2015, 7:54 pm

15th of Summer, 515 AV.

Rathan walked towards the White Crane, one of his favorite taverns in Riverfall. The Eypharian had a toothy smile etched across his face as he walked through the crowds of Akalaks and other races. His six arms brushed against his two gladius and the people if they got to close. He walked pass the Northwind Suites, Rathan could piratically smell the food, taste the ale. He started to run pass the Skyview and close in on the White Crane. Rathan took a deep breath, and entered the tavern.

People talked left and right, yelling, laughing, Rathan loved the atmosphere here. He walked towards a stool and sat, he began to think of what he was going to buy exactly. "What should I get..." Rathan said, thinking of the the food, maybe he might get drunk by drinking their delicious ale. He began to run through what he could buy based on the amount of Mizas he has, the total fifty five gold Misaz "Excuse me!" He called down a bar maiden and ordered a mug of ale and a common meal, leaving him with fifty four gold Mizas with four silver Mizas and six Mizas.

He waited for a tiny bit and received the food and drink, The first thing he did was take a large swig of ale. It was warm in his belly, he liked it. He took a bit of the food, and continued to drink more of the mug of ale. "Cheers!" He yelled to him self, he raised his mug and took another large swig. He began consuming the food more as he listened to conversations, listened to music, and of course, drink more ale.
Last edited by Rathan on June 14th, 2015, 11:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Rathan
Player

Words: 7659
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2015, 2:17 am
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet

Day In The White Crane

Postby Zephari on June 4th, 2015, 12:09 am

Today had started like any other day, waking up the the smell of the salty yet refreshing sea air. But work had been anything but normal. Something had caused a series of tunnel collapses at the mine, and Zephari was unable to spend any time mining, instead having to spend her time helping move away the rubble from the collapses, which had trapped many of the Akalak reimancers in the lower sections of the mine.

It was one of the more brutal days of work, but in the end they had been able to save everyone, with only two Akalaks receiving serious injury. After the stress of the day Zephari decided to take an early day, and headed back to town. Normally after a hard day's work Zephari would take a nap at home, then maybe go hang out by the sea for a few hours, but today that felt incorrect. Instead she headed straight to her favorite inn; The White Crane.

This was a place that Zephari came to whenever she felt like socializing. The music and people bustling around always gave it a friendly but interesting aura. The smell of rich home cooking and ale filled Zephari's nostrils as she entered the restaurant, and she looked around for a place to sit down.

She chose to sit a couple of seats to the left of an Eypharian who was greatly enjoying himself. Lowering herself onto the stool, her muscles aches and creaked from the days work. She slapped a could of silver miza's and ordered a mug of their strongest ale. Waiting for the drink to arive, the benshira looks around, and cracked her sore neck by placing her hands on her chin and twisting. It let out a loud snapping noise, making a couple people give her weird looks. upon the mug's arival, Zephari thanked the bar maid and took a heavy swig of the ale.

Looking around for some one interesting to talk to, her eyes return to the Eypharian. She put on a nice smile and walked up to him, asking "So what is it you're celebrating tonight?"

Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Day In The White Crane

Postby Rathan on June 4th, 2015, 12:54 am

Slightly drunk, Rathan turned to the woman behind him. "Well... I had a really good fight." Rathan said, he took another swig of ale. He rested one his hands on his father's gladius and smiled at the woman. "To be honest, it could have gotten a lot worse." He said, he swirled around his ale. "Plus it is a fine day to be in the White Crane, if I do say so my self." Rathan drank the last of his ale and slammed the mug on a counter and wiped his upper lip. He sighed at the sight of his ale completely diminished. "Now what brings a pretty lady like yourself to the White Crane on a fine day like this?" Said Rathan, he slid some of his Mizas to a car maiden and ordered more ale. He thanked the bar maiden as she gave him a cup of frothy ale. Rathan took a swig.
Rathan
Player

Character sheet

Day In The White Crane

Postby Zephari on June 15th, 2015, 5:16 am

Zephari's ears were greeted b the usual eypharian suave accent. It had been some time since she had much interaction with one, and she almost wished it would stay that way. She had largely had very bad experiences when dealing with the multi-armed race, but this time she decided to take a risk, though she did not know exactly why. It must have been the friendly music filled atmosphere of the White Crane, which often softened Zephari's reservations.

"I am here to unwind from a tough day. Its just so relaxing here its a great way to smooth out after a stressful few hours." Zephari explained, taking a heavy gulp of her drink in between sentences. She pondered the Eypharian's answer. A fight eh? Must be one of the gladiators or something. Well he certainly has the build for it

"So you had a good fight, you a competition fighter or something?" she asked, wondering how well an eypharian would do again an Akalak in a fight. She ordered a refill, and eyed the eypharian, trying to figure out how she had never seen the man before. Its not like the multi-armed race was exactly common in Riverfall.

Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Day In The White Crane

Postby Rathan on June 15th, 2015, 9:37 pm

"Sort of. I fight in duels, sometimes get mizas for it." Rathan said, he began to think, "Of course fights usually go one way or another based on the type of person it is, this one just happened to go into the favor of me..." He said... He took a large gulp of ale and whipped his upper lip. He pushed some of his brown hair out of the way and stared at the woman in front of him... "I agree with you, here is a great way to unwind from stressful days, it is also a pretty nice place in general, like I said before.What happened exactly to make your day so stressful?" It is always nice to figure out somethings about new people. "I am curious, after all, it is always nice to find out how some one's day went."
Rathan
Player

Character sheet