Who's that pokemo-- I mean nuit!? It's Manticar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Manticar on June 16th, 2015, 9:48 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!
Manticar. The local weirdo. Derp. These are names I will respond to.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?
I have been roleplaying for 9+ years on mixed sources. Most of them forums, but more recently world of warcraft roleplay. I thought about getting back into the forum scene when I learned about you guys.

3. How did you find us?
I had a friend tell me. I was the one that got them into rping, you may know them here. A nice little human named Zephari. I'd have joined sooner, but I was terrified because most of the forums I've last roleplayed on had...well, a frighteningly rude community. I finally got coaxed while my friend Zephari wanted me to look at some posts, using me as a "second opinion" on the post's quality. Zephari's rped far less than I have in the past, so they seek me as a guide.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
Just one favorite!? Can't I have five? Sci-fi, Horror, Certain Fandoms (pokemon/digimon/ect), Furry (I am a furry, may want to look that up if you are unaware of what that is), and the lovely fantasy type you have on Mizahar.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I like writing about every last detail. Sometimes even the details that might make one cringe, like the ever-so-disgusting "body-swap" ritual of the nuit. I just love vomiting ichor into dead people's mouths, mmmm... *shudder*

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
The races, mostly. And the skill system, I think.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Nothing so far. Long as the community's nice, I'm fine. Who wants to play a game of "body snatchers"?

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Bodies to stea-- I mean fun roleplay.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
The Bronze Woods, and general wilderness areas that are on the map. I want to know why the call it the Bronze Woods! Tell me right now!

10. Anything else you want to talk about?
I LIKE TRAINS.
Manticar
Player

Words: 742
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2015, 9:29 am
Race: Nuit

Postby Zephari on June 17th, 2015, 6:37 am

Glad to see you finally here! PM me whenever you have questions of any type, and let me know when you decide to pick a city to start in. Welcome to mizahar Manticar.

Zephari
The Collector

Words: 107646
Joined roleplay: February 22nd, 2015, 7:27 pm
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Tanna on June 17th, 2015, 7:14 am

Welcome, Manticar! You can find more on the Bronze Wood here.
Tanna
words & whims

Words: 114416
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2015, 12:25 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes