[Ashe's Scrapbook] Writer's chatterbox

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Ashe on June 27th, 2015, 2:47 am

Ahoy there!

It's been a while since I started role playing on Mizahar and I felt like I needed a little scrapbook to keep track of my passing ideas that seems worth noting. Granted that I may not have enough creativity to fill up ten or even more pages worth of posts so that's why I say "Anyone who wants to post or comment here? Go ahead but please keep it within the rules, I don't want to drop any stuff on people's feet, and other than that post on!"

For those who are interested in the person who created Ashe

You may refer to me as Qeno, the aspiring computer network administrator studying with a small community college in the southern United States, I am also a gamer some of you I assume know of League of Legends, Civilization V, and some Table Top Role playing games such as Dungeons and Dragons. I listen to various genres of music but mostly osts from good video games such as games from the Persona franchise, Halo, and arguably Call of Duty.

Before coming to Mizahar I bounced back and forth between private role playing forums with the play by post system. I would have continued with that if it weren't for a buddy of mine * coming to my rescue and kept me from starting over threads which had completely different roleplay lore from the others.
Secret :
*Verilian

With that experience I feel that I have gotten better fleshing out my favorite kind of characters and some of them I had people tell me that they made them think about silly matters, like feel absolutely heartbroken over spilled milk which I find hilarious in hindsight.

What kind of characters are my favorite you may ask?

My favorite kind of characters to make are those who struggled on various levels before I get to make them to anything else and most of these characters are young women who lose almost everything they ever had. Sometimes they are going through a nervous breakdown when I start to move them to a happier and perhaps a safer place or have them die trying to find a beautiful place to live.

I feel like I'm on the verge of coming up with another character and I might put her character concept here for storage before posting it in with the other CS'es.

So if anyone has any questions or comments don't be afraid to poke your head in and speak your mind.
Ashe
The closet mage

Words: 33740
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2015, 3:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Ashe on June 27th, 2015, 5:43 pm

Place Holder for character concepts
Ashe
The closet mage

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Ashe on June 30th, 2015, 1:35 am

I will be very busy the next two weeks, taking a road trip from southern USA past the boarder to Canada so my activity would be very slow particularly within the next couple weeks
Ashe
The closet mage

Character sheet
Scrapbook