PM to join Life Of The Stryfe

Light meets Xii

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Life Of The Stryfe

Postby Bartholomew on June 27th, 2015, 2:24 pm

Light laughed at this girl and the way she answered his question, as though she actually wanted to know more about this subject. Before, he only asked to see if she was paying attention, like his father would do him when his father was giving a lecture, but now that he knew that she was actually paying attention, he was very happy to notice this.

"You are sorta right," Light told her. He then went on with his lecture, only stopping a very few times to see if she was still paying attention. He said:

"There can only be one Voice in a life time. It is kinda like the Ebonlord... The Ebonlord is the main leader of the Ebonstryfe. The only way a person in the Ebonstryfe can become Ebonlord is by killing the current Ebonlord." Light knew that this girl was not known to the many titles of Ravok, since she said that she was a foreigner to the city. Light would make certain that every title he mentioned he would explain to her.

"The only way one can become the Voice is if the current Voice dies or if Rhysol finds someone else to love. Overtime, the many who took the title of the Voice contributed something to Rhysol's glorious mission to take over the world. Some started an army while others built the faction that runs this city, or contributed to the formation of this very city.

"Sadly to say... I don't know much about the voice. But agents of the black sun know plenty, and they can often be found inside the temple if you want a lesson on who the Voice were and what they did to get to be The Voice... There is a rumor though..."

Right then Light would lean into this girls ear, if she allowed, and he would cover his hand over his mouth as though he was preparing to tell this girl a secret. "I heard from my father," he whispered. "That Rhysol only looks for possible candidates of the Voice in members of the black sun... Those who he take a fancy to can become his loving champion."

When he was done whispering he would lean away from her and smile, "Though it's just a rumor, and is not factually proven. So, I wouldn't follow it.

"Is there anything else you wish to know?"
Bartholomew
Player

Words: 98215
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2015, 3:02 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous