Award The Featured Thread For July Is....

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

IC News travels slowly in Mizahar. Fortunately there is a constant stream of news from around campfires, from caravan to caravan and from merchants to merchants. Within this forum lies the best of the best of this talk. Also, within this forum, OOC news from the staff and players can be found. This forum requires all posts to be 'approved' by a Founder before they are displayed. So if you post within, be patient. Your post did display - it simply will not show to everyone until approved as actual 'news'. Please keep all Introductions, Status Updates, and various other discussions in their appropriate forums and leave this area for game news!

The Featured Thread For July Is....

Postby Gossamer on July 5th, 2015, 3:16 pm

Cold Stones, Warm Hearth by Oriah and Marrick Corvis

Elias Caldera wrote:There's nothing quite so curiously bizarre and delightfully embarrassing to behold as young, untested love taking shape for the first time. Yet, in the same spirit, nothing can quite compare to the wonder of witnessing all that awkward uneasiness and untempered passion finally clicking into place just like you knew it should. Watching that happen as these two fledgling squires bumbled helplessly around both their whirring affections for one another and their solemn duties to the Order became more than just a unexpected treat for me the more I read on.

What first drew me to this thread was the fantastic storytelling and the seamless way in which the two writers did an inspiring job of bringing to life both their surroundings and its inhabitants with each and every finely crafted detail. From there however, the real story unfolds as the characters, each with very different pasts and personalities defining them throughout it all, struggle with their shared emotions and inner turmoils in the face of such tempestuous feelings for one another.

It's an enthralling and heartwarming tale that I enjoyed immensely, and I'm sure countless others will as well.

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

The Featured Thread For July Is....

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 13th, 2015, 12:14 pm

Finally read it and really enjoyed it! Congratulations :D
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human