Hey there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey there!

Postby Ava Samantha on July 16th, 2015, 1:29 pm

So, I thought I'd try a English rp instead of a Dutch one! Mizahar looks amazing, and it was actually the first one I found.
I'll find my way around here, but you can always send me a message to help out or start rp'ing!

Anyway, I'm not really a newbie or something. I'm rp'ing for a few years now, but this will be my first English rp to start with! Don't hesitate to help me out with some grammar faults and other writing 'fails', I'm in for a little bit of learning!

So.. Hey! x Robin
Ava Samantha
Player

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:15 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hey there!

Postby Adelaide Sitai on July 16th, 2015, 1:35 pm

Hello Ava and welcome to Mizahar! It's a great site and I'm sure you'll have fun - your English seems fine to me, so hopefully you won't have any issues surrounding that. :)

If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask.
Adelaide Sitai
It is easier to look the other way...

Words: 331327
Joined roleplay: September 16th, 2013, 4:10 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Hey there!

Postby Ava Samantha on July 16th, 2015, 5:04 pm

Thank you! I'll remember to ask if I have questions! :)
Ava Samantha
Player

Words: 208
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2015, 1:15 pm
Race: Kelvic