Freshman, Reporting for Hazing

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Finnegan on July 17th, 2015, 1:15 am

(or is it pledges that get hazed? I'm so out of touch with the Hip Lingo-- how will I ever relate to the youth now?)

Hello everyone! I'm Lottie, as is probably evident by my (very temporary, I assure you) username. I've been thinking about joining Mizahar for a long, long time, and finally decided to make an account. The plan was initially to wait and really develop my character and start posting at the beginning of a season so that I would have plenty of time to get all of my job threads in, but. Well. Looking at my calendar now, and I have quite clearly hecked that plan Right Up.

But, ah well! Hopefully this will give me plenty of time to make boxcodes and stew some more in the Lore to make sure I do know what I'm talking about when I do start posting.

As far as who I am personally, because I can tell that everyone is just itching to find out*: I'm recently 21, live in the grand ol' America, and after years of working awful hours in food service now finally have my own place and a 9 to 5 job. Truly living the American dream here, folks. On the positive side, I have lots of free time now for hobbies! In a nonspecific, hypothetical example, I have time to join intensive community-driven RP boards! What a world we live in.

Until next time, this is me signing off. I look forward to contributing however I can to this amazing community!

*I am just awful with tone, but this is sarcasm, I promise. My backstory is about as interesting as the back of a cereal box: you'd never ask for it, you certainly wouldn't reread it, but it's there and you crave some kind of stimulation for your brain so you might as well read it once, right? And mostly you're kinda hoping that this cereal has an activity or something on the box.
Finnegan
Player

Words: 2335
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2015, 12:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Bakar on July 17th, 2015, 10:39 pm

Hey, Lottie! Glad to have someone new here! Mizahar is really fun, and I'm glad to finally be back here! (Was away for a while) The people are nice, it's a fun experience, and you can write to your hearts content!

If you end up starting in Syliras, send me a PM! Maybe we can thread together sometime~! If not, I wish you luck in your adventures, be they just a simple job and friends, or going on quests and killing epic beasts! See you around!
As of Summer, 63, 515, Bakar has a different body! If never met you before, then this doesn't really matter to you, but people I've met should take this into account, as you're really unlikely to recognize me. :P
Bakar
The Quiet Undertaker

Words: 136278
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2014, 7:53 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Finnegan on July 19th, 2015, 5:00 am

Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I haven't fully decided on which city I'll start in, but I'll definitely take you up on that offer if I pick Syliras!
Finnegan
Player

Words: 2335
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2015, 12:12 am
Race: Human
Character sheet